Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    I HATE the act 4 Fallen Angels. They charge out of the side of the map and just rape me.
    yeh they are insane with their -80% damage shield, thats basically 5 times the normal health pool, and idd the charge isnt avoidable no way to predict it.

Lickers, Sand Wasps, and "The Unburied" from Act 1. Not the things that look like Patchwerk but they are Patchwerk esque and kinda spiky looking.

http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/u...3/diablo-3.jpg

In those orangey rooms before butcher (even on Hell...) as a Barbarian, finding a pack of 3 of those as blues is just an "oh...fuck..." situation.

Worse one was in the orangey room before Butcher, was a Yellow one of those things and 2 of his mates, with the abilities Illusionist, Waller, Extra Health...

Not too bad really but due to the extra health I can't kill them that fast, then they multiply and then they wall so I can't cleave all of them down in 1 go so they multiply more then my health tanks down and I die. To kill that pack I shit you not I died 7 times and had to zone out (as it was by the door) at least 15 times. Partially cos I'm shit, partially cos of shit gear and partially because I got walled in there and that pack is hard as a dual weild barb.

Deleted

Enough said D:

That and Heralds of fuggin Pestilence.

Soul ripper/lasher.. Oh, Lacuni Huntresses shouldn't be invincible during their leap, just doesn't make any sense at all

Deleted
    Those female zombies that puke other zombies in act 2 because they run so damn far away
    Wasps from Act 2 they hurt so bad...
    Icy Quilbacks from Act 3 2k... 2k... 3k... 15k!!!! *dead*

Deleted
    just had the guys in the waterway on act2 that explode in a gascloude when they die. vortex, fire chains, jailor ILLUSION. so they rear me in, pop illusions, if i jump out they just jail me, surrounded by illusions i can stay alive from revenge, but then when all 20 illusions at the same time go up in a gascloude i´m dead, if not the chains finish me off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    just had the guys in the waterway on act2 that explode in a gascloude when they die. vortex, fire chains, jailor ILLUSION. so they rear me in, pop illusions, if i jump out they just jail me, surrounded by illusions i can stay alive from revenge, but then when all 20 illusions at the same time go up in a gascloude i´m dead, if not the chains finish me off
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think illusions do any damage whatsoever. They are just annoying and can surround you but their attacks don't do damage, they're like mirror images from a Wizard.

10+ Year Old Account
    soul lashers

Heralds of Pestilence.

15+ Year Old Account
    anthing that
    - has base high run speed or teleports in any way
    - buries into the ground
    - has a damage reduction ability baseline (those things with the claws in act... 3?)

take this and combine this with
    - fast
    - shielding
    - invulnerable mobs
    - teleport
    - vortex

and most of all shit
    - reflect dmg

I had these soul rippers with teleport vortex shielding reflect dmg and I was close to eating my keyboard. and my desk. and my fingers.
    or those wretching mobs who puke other mobs and run away from you as fast shielding nightmarish horde.
    or those burying basilisks at the start of act 2 with shielding nightmarish extra health reflect dmg.

It is painful. a whole new level of painful.
    Last edited by xebtria; 2012-06-11 at 12:04 PM.

every elite in inferno is a scumbag. My personal "favorites" are the douche bags with the 3 shielded mobs (total immunity to the adds until you kill the elite) that run around in a formation that makes it almost impossible to deal damage to the elite mob whos actually shielding them up, and the teleporters.
    I think the teleporters are much more difficult to kill cz even though i play a DH I cant kite them.

soul lasher, nothing should have a high damage, no windup, fast animated attack.

Everything else either has a low dmg fast attack which is hard to avoid, or an high damage slow attack

10+ Year Old Account
    Soul lashers, wasps, those ninja mobs in act 4 that appear out of nowhere and kick your ass.
    Phase beasts, succubi (could they run away some more, please?!.. also their attacks follow you, not cool. Even though they are slow).

Basically, any fleeing mobs, teleport mobs, summoning mobs are all horrible.
    Also the fallen lunatics if you aren't paying much attention, gotten killed by quite a few of those.

Also many of the mobs with a 2h weapon, like the dark berserkers. Or those skeletons dragging their axe after them. They hurt, and the dark berserkers at least you can't avoid unless you get the hell away from them. As they follow you around if you sidestep..

Heralds of Pestilence.
    God how could I forget those, damn bastards..
    Last edited by Azutael; 2012-06-11 at 12:16 PM.

soul rippers and phase beasts by far, don't like those quillboars but i kinda just laugh when i die to them :P
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader

15+ Year Old Account
    Soul Rippers. And those big things in act 3 which name I dont' recall. .__.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stealth snakes and Soul Lashers/rippers

Deleted
    Spike Trap FTW as Demon Hunter, especially with a door nearby, most mobs in A3 die easily to my DH on Inferno.

What i hate most though are the damn snakes that go invisible, the froglike mobs and the ones in Act 4 that charge, stun and fire breath your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Soul Rippers. And those big things in act 3 which name I dont' recall. .__.
    Golgor?
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    I will never forget my first jailer / mortar / horde herald of pestilence. That is just utter shit and makes me rip my hair off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think illusions do any damage whatsoever. They are just annoying and can surround you but their attacks don't do damage, they're like mirror images from a Wizard.
    when they explode in a gascloude they still do, i can tell you