(So i thought for this one i would go ahead and use the roleplaying questions for it having Weehlos ask Braythen questions let me know what you think)

Weehlos and Braythen are sat on a pair of chairs in Dalaran's inn, Weehlos has a peice of paper held up and an eyebrow cocked as he reads it silently. Braythen sits fidgeting in the chair looking a little annoyed "Come on Weeh, what does it say.. what do you have to ask me?" Braythen whines out loud and slouches in his chair.

"Shutup ok i'm just scanning the questions" Weehlos stops reading the paper and shakes his head "Really? Really? this is stupid" he scoffs and puts the paper down.

"Weehlos you said you would read it and the guy isn't going to give us our gold unless you do... so get cracking" Braythen looks at Weehlos who has still not picked up the paper and frowns "I'll start singing again" he says in a playfully threatening tone which makes Weehlos frown at him.

"Fine i'll aks the damn questions, just don't you dare sing anything about your damn axe" Weehlos says picking up the paper and reading the first question "What is your full name and do you have any nicknames?" Weehlos says cocking his eyebrow.

"Well my name is Braythen Dawnglow and sometimes people call me Bray... does it count if people call me Warrior?.. is that a nickname" Braythen answers as Weehlos nods to the question and reads the next one.

"Where were you born?" He asks shaking his head "Bray these questions are stupid" He exclaims to his friend who looks a little annoyed.

"You promised you would read them so stop whinging... i was born in silvermoon city My mother was a merchant there and my father was a guard" He answers to Weehlos who just has a disinterested look on his face.

"Well you have no siblings so skip that, You travel with me, and your fit as an orc so no diseases" Weehlos smiles smugly over at Braythen who looks less then impressed "What? i was helping.. okay fine heres one.. what is your full physical description" Weehlos looks over at Braythen Expectantly who pretends to ignore him "Fine ignore me, be a baby.. i'll answer it. Braythen is tall for an elf i would actually say his height would be just short of a Kaldorei he is compact yet well muscled" Braythen raises an eyebrow at Weehlos who goes a little red "What? Well you are!.. shutup ok, he has short brown hair which is spiked up and by the sunwell he has yellow eyes and i don't know how he has done it but it is a warrior thing apparently"

Weehlos looks over to Braythen who is still pretending to ignore him "Fine.. hmmm interesting quirks. Well Bray is a huge fidget, when he is not fighting he cannot stand still at all and ontop of that he is always cracking his knuckles and he snores as well!" Weehlos blurts out loud enough to make people in the inn stare at them.

"I do not snore!" Braythen shouts and shoves Weehlos playfully "Ok i will answer them now since your being a plague swine" he says shoving Weehlos in the arm again.

"Are you optimistic or pessimistic?" Weehlos asks.

"Optmistic, you know that" Braythen answers with a smile on his face. "OK Well i think we only have to answer one more question so let's hear it" he says to Weehlos who is reading through with a smirk on his face.

"What is your view on sex?" Weehlos sniggers to Braythen who has gone a little red in the face.

"Eh... ummm well.. do i have to?" Braythen stutters out going red in the face looking over at Weehlos who simply knods "Well I don't know, i think people should be free to have se... love with who they want" Braythen mumbles making Weehlos smile.

"This guy has girls hanging off him when we get into town" He smiles making Braythen blush even more "Ok well buddy i think we are done" Weehlos smiles to his friend patting him on the back "lets go get that gold" Weehlos says putting his arm over Braythen who nods.

"Don't i ever..." Weehlos says rolling his eyes making Braythen throw him a dirty look "What are political and Religious views?" he asks poking Braythen in the ribs making him squirm.

"Stop it! you know i hate that" Braythen shouts as he moves his chair away from Weehlos "Hmm, I don't have a political view... i agree with good old fighting can solve anything and Religious... i believe in the light, i have had to many paladins heal me to not believe in the light" Braythen says as he scowls at Weehlos who moved his chair closer to Braythen.