Deleted

[MoP] Which talents

Which talents should I choose for restoration and balance specializations? (I'll do PvP as soon as possible)
    (MoP)

Talent choices are going to vary based on the situation. If you are talking about arena, it will depend on what your comp is, or even what your opposing teams comp is (since you'll be able to see which classes/specs the other team is in time to change talents around if needed)

Even BGs/RBGs will have different talent options based on layout and objects etc.

There is no 1 answer to your question.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    or even what your opposing teams comp is (since you'll be able to see which classes/specs the other team is in time to change talents around if needed)
    how is that possable? if you cna see thier spec they should be able to see your spec. besides doesnt respeccing still cost money in MoP? i deffently dont want to start each area infront of my class trainer paying 200g to get the best talents
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    how is that possable? if you cna see thier spec they should be able to see your spec. besides doesnt respeccing still cost money in MoP? i deffently dont want to start each area infront of my class trainer paying 200g to get the best talents
    They'll be able to see your spec choice, as in: if you are a druid, they will know if you are guardian, feral, balance or resto. They wont be able to see which talents you chose.

I'm fairly certainly blizz said they wanted the talents pretty easy to swap around so one would hope it won't be terribly expensive. (they'll be a new version of dust for talents most likely)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-06-12 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Keiyra predicted, currently there's a new version of dust implented, also sold by Inscription vendors and made by Scribes, which you must use to reglyph or change talents from level 86 onward.

I'm so excited to use the mushrooms for heals.

Deleted
    Don't expect any cookie cutter suggestions. The new talents are more subjective and of personal choice. You may try to adapt for the upcoming situation/enemy team composition. But since talents are not finished yet, it would be hard to say anything useful. I'll probably change them back and forth depending on my mood.