Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Random9938 View Post
    Always playing Maokai jungle while one of my friends are going for Annie mid. Always getting FB and my friend(Annie) always gets feeded cuz im letting him get the kills. Few ppls can survive the stunn chain from mao/annie. Feeded Annie = Tibbers, gg

-Getting lvl 3 then i just stop farming and gank top and mid for the rest of the game, 40-60 asissts in each game. 90% win rate.
    It's a waste of EXP to stop farming since you can't always gank and since your friend is mid you have to hope your top laner is competent. There is also a bot lane you should be ganking as well for dragon control and to shut down their AD Carry, the true late game power house.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving Master Yi right now (I just started playing a few days ago); he's just REALLY squishy. Gotta be careful early game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's a waste of EXP to stop farming since you can't always gank and since your friend is mid you have to hope your top laner is competent. There is also a bot lane you should be ganking as well for dragon control and to shut down their AD Carry, the true late game power house.
    Works very good for me us atleast, feeded annie takes down whole team with tibbers, most of the times the top player knows how to play, and im going bot aswell but only together with annie, tibbers double kill ;D

Never getting underlvled.

Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    lulu by far
    Hi Mione!
    I love you, but no need to get Phreak over here!

Deleted
    Can't name one. Has to name two!

Manbearturtletigerphoenix, AKA, Udyr. For his amazing clearing speed and the fact that Primal Udyr might be (is) the best non-legendary skin ever made.

Jax. For having a really sustained jungle (start vamp scepter) which allows you to go farm mode if necessary and for his amazing ganks. Lvl 2/4 gank and snowball the game.

Depends on what I'm doing. In my opinion there are three kinds of junglers.

There are fast clear speed farming junglers, with decent damage to champions, and mediocre to bad CC (slows for the most part). Shyvana for this one. I really excel at stealing buffs, snatching camps, and counter jungling. In my last two games I overran WW and Mumu in jungle, snatched their buffs, their farm, and outdueled them every time I invaded.

There are DPS ganking junglers too, high damage, decent CC, decent clear times, honestly the reason its decent is because the top tier of every one of these junglers aren't going to be that bad. Nocturne was one of the first "real" junglers I picked up, and I still pick him whenever I just want to play a "safe" game and do what I know. DARKNESSSSS is my favorite ult in the game, just for the presence as countless others have said before me. Not to mention this solves my main problem of figuring out how to approach the gank, which is the easiest part to screw up. Just R - E - W if CC is coming - Q and at that point whoever is in lane should have them killed or either they don't do enough damage, a SS was blown, or you engaged too early.

Now the CC junglers are probably the hardest in my opinion and something that I'm trying to learn currently (I just hit 30, playing placements in ranked and currently 5-0 carrying them pretty hard as jungle). I'm not sure if Maokai or Nautilus for this once. Alistar also fits the mold. I honestly play these two the least, probably because I think in general they don't do so well in Solo Que. You depend way too much on your team for getting the job done. If I had to pick, I would say I prefer Nautilus in team fights, but Maokai in 2v1 or 2v2 ganks. Nautlius's ultimate is just SO much better than Maokai's for my play style, I tend to either misplace, or cancel maokai's ult too early or too late.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTCDave View Post
    Depends on what I'm doing. In my opinion there are three kinds of junglers.

There are fast clear speed farming junglers, with decent damage to champions, and mediocre to bad CC (slows for the most part). Shyvana for this one. I really excel at stealing buffs, snatching camps, and counter jungling. In my last two games I overran WW and Mumu in jungle, snatched their buffs, their farm, and outdueled them every time I invaded.
    I think most junglers just pwn WW and Mumu hard especially pre 6. That said, i quite enjoy Sion jungle, he seems to be balanced in that category, with decent clear time, a cc and also quite a good dueler past 6. Not to mention his late game ownage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I agree about the not farming, but ganking bot lane is so rarely worth it I only do it if it's basically a free kill. Generally, I prefer to get top lane ahead to give Dragon control, and mind ahead to gank bot. Bot lane is damn near impossible to gank, as they always (if competent) have ward coverage and are built to survive ganks. Bot lanes usually lack CC so it is challenging to get a good gank off. And frankly, it's less guaranteed than top or mid, 2v1 is a bigger advantage than 3v2.

ON TOPIC: It's varied, I like variety. But, my most played junglers are Alistar, Jarvan, Warwick and Nocturne.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2012-07-06 at 04:57 AM.

Always and forever my lee sin. Been playing him since release through all the nerfs and hes still so damn good.

Great jungler and very fast, can give away blue at level 3 to ur mid and give them a huge advantage and great ganks

He's always a great person to jungle just be a good jungler if u junglin! ><

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Free ward. Massive speedboost in clearing and on objectives. Sustain from lifesteal. Less damage through armour. What -isn't- to like about Wriggle's? It's one of the best items in game.
    exactly and its a very good early game item.

Damn dawg, I got a top 3 in Malphite, WW, and Shen.

All three are strong gankers (post level 6 it's fucking stupidly easy to gank), all three can work well as a beefy bruiser (some more beefier than others, and others bruisier than others...) But they're just good champions, and all three have different playstyles and different builds... but still, I just love how they feel. But I gotta give it up to Malphite overall, the dude mows jungle faster than WW and Shen, and his sustain early game is stupid in jungle, the dude has many different solid builds, and he's one of best late game champs in game. Plus, obsidian skin is raw as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Sejuani is, by far, my favorite jungle. No one ever plays her and I don't know why, in ranked games she is my highest% win champion, around 80%. AoE stun, charge + massive slow, and AoE damage what's not to like. Her ganks are subpar under 6 unless you catch a champion really far from the turret, but once midgame comes around, she is the ultimate initiator.