Deleted

Extended Maintenance Tonight

Not sure how often this happens these days, pretty sure it's usually just a 15 minute restart.

New patch or?

Doubt it, just a normal maintenance.

many servers were having random disconnects for players back on Sunday. Prob a good idea for them to run extended maintenance just to make sure everything is working properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think it will be new patch, nothing was posted on MMO-C front page (yet...)

They've been doing restarts recently, but with the servers messing up Sunday and early Monday, it's better to have a maintenance then deal with the screw ups imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    No new patch, the pre-patch usually first shows up on PTR. Hell, I've seen patches that don't do anything end up on PTR for no reason. As far as I know, there is no PTR, thus no new patch. Probably trying to get the server stability right.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    The next PTR is 5.0 pre patch. Which downloads in the background when you have PTR open and is also availble on the Battle.net page. It's just normal maintenance today, no patch =]
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Feels like people make this thread every Tuesday. Don't sit at your computer and wait for WoW to come back online it will only make time go by slower go outside shoot some hoops or find a good movie on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Feels like people make this thread every Tuesday. Don't sit at your computer and wait for WoW to come back online it will only make time go by slower go outside shoot some hoops or find a good movie on TV.
    Or play a F2P game, even just to laugh at it. There are a ton of them out there now. Some are even kinda fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com