Lightbulb How to Find Windows XP Password Out?

Microsoft Windows XP allows people to set up different user accounts on a PC. Each of the accounts can be set different preferences and settings. And also users can also put password on them to protect their PC from unauthorized access. However, if one forgot his computer password, then it would be quite problematic since he may not be able to access to his PC. Well this article will mainly discuss the issue on how to find Windows XP password when it is forgotten.

If you have several user accounts on your XP pc, then to find out XP password for your locked user account wouldn’t be that complicated. Just follow the below steps:
    Step1: Try to log on with other accessible user account. (Note: That accessible account should be an Administrator account or a limited user account with administrative privileges.)
    Step2: Go to “Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts”. And next choose your blocked user account there.
    Step3: Click the option to “Change my password” or “Remove my password”. Then type your currently used password in the box, and enter the new password or nothing to change or remove password. Later, you then can re-access to your blocked user account on your Windows XP computer.

If you don’t have other accounts on your pc, then my advice is to use a third-party Windows XP password recovery tool to help you find the forgotten XP password and rescue your locked PC. If you haven’t got any clue on such tool, then I would humbly recommend Windows Password Key to you. Below are the how-to tips on using Windows Password Key Professional to find lost Windows XP password.
    Step1: Download Windows Password Key Professional edition and install it to another accessible computer properly.
    Step2: Run this program and insert the CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive to this computer, and then click “Burn CD/DVD” or “Burn USB” button to start burning an ISO image file to the CD/DVD/USB.
    Step3: After finishing the burning, remove the CD or DVD from the computer and then insert this CD or DVD to the locked computer.
    Step4: Set the locked computer to boot from CD/DVD/USB in BIOS.
    Step5: Find XP password with burned CD/DVD/USB.

Which situation are you in? Your PC got locked or not? Whatever, this tool—Windows Password Key Professional can always be your assistance to find lost XP admin password and rescue the locked PC!

Source:
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-06-12 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Source removed due to keylogger