Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I had my heart set on an elementalist and a ranger. I could not get into elementalist nor into ranger. I do hope the pets will get better in future, both in AI and utility, then I'll probably make an ranger alt. After the BWE's that totally changed to mesmer and necro . Had so much fun playing both, even with the mesmer having a lot of issues yet.
    Will make an Asura Necro my main as a hommage to my old beloved gnome warlock. Nothing beats having minions bigger then you .

I was dead set on going necro, but after testing I am gonna have to say Guardian is amazing and will be my first.
    Its a funny world we live in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still maining a Warrior (they have everything I thought they would), but I will be making a Guardian for sure.

I am inclined to go more necro than ele now. But both strong choices. And I started to like the Norn storyline
    Last edited by Repefe; 2012-06-27 at 06:40 PM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i played a Mesmer the first time and the second time i played a thief... and WOW! I LOVE THIEFS! i may try using a warrior... but i don't know

Wondering why do norn necros have the weird light blue eye tatoo instead of glowing eyes like humans when you pick ghostly wraith symbol. I don't like that.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.