Digital Purchase Restrictions Have Been Updated, Repair Costs, Diablo III Feedback, Blue Posts, Diablo 3 - From a New Angle
Beta Giveaway: We sent out the beta keys to winners today by PM. Make sure to log in and check, as you may not have email notification on receiving a PM turned on!
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Raid Encounter Preview
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder is the third boss of the Mogu'shan Vaults encounter. During testing only one group was able to defeat the boss.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionMogu'shan Vaults
The mogu, proud of their supremacy, kept lengthy records of their accomplishments within a great complex of vaults. Guarded by ferocious magical beings, these sacred chambers have remained silent since the mogu's departure.
- Heroic: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Defeat Gara'jal the Spiritbinder in Mogu'shan Vaults on Heroic difficulty.
- Sorry, Were You Looking for This? - Successfully activate the Ancient Mogu Artifact during the Gara'jal the Spiritbinder encounter in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
- Spirit Totem - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder periodically summons a Spirit Totem at a random location.
- Cross Over - Spirit Totems cause the nearest 3 players within 7 yards to cross over to the spirit world when they are destroyed. The process of Crossing Over leaves the victim with 30% of their current health.
- Cross Over - Players use Spirit Totems to cross over into the spirit world. Players exist in the spirit world for 30 sec before returning to the real world.
- The Spirit World - Players crossing over to the Spirit World must return to the real world within 30 sec or die.
- Frail Soul - Returning to the real world from the Spirit World inflicts players with a Frail Soul for 60 sec. Attempting to cross into the Spirit World with a Frail Soul kills the player.
- Spiritual Innervation - Healing a player in the Spirit World energizes their soul with Spiritual Innervation. The effect of Spiritual Innervation varies depending on the class and specialization of the healed player, and the effect grows with larger heals.
- Shadowy Minion - Shadowy Minions only exist in the Spirit World, but damage players in the real world with Spiritual Grasp.
- Voodoo Dolls - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder fixates on his current target and then that player and 2 other players to turn into Voodoo Dolls. A Voodoo Doll copies 100% of their damage received to all other Voodoo Dolls in the raid. The Voodoo Doll effect persists until either the victim perishes or Gara'jal the Spiritbinder banishes his fixated target to the Spirit World. Players turned into Voodoo Dolls cannot enter the spirit world. In 25 player raids, Gara'jal chooses 3 other players from the raid to turn into Voodoo Dolls.
- Banishment - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder banishes his current target to the Spirit World. While in the Spirit World, a Severer of Souls assaults the victim. In Heroic Difficulty, three Severers of Souls attack.
- Severer of Souls - Severers of Souls attempt to tear apart the soul of Banished victims.
- Soul Sever - If players do not defeat every Severer of Souls within 30 sec., the Banished victim dies.
- Soul Explosion - The Severer of Souls immense spirtual energy explodes outward at a random player in the real world. The Soul Explosion inflicts 45,000 Shadow Damage to the target and all players within 5 yards of them.
- Frenzy - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder Frenzies when he reaches 20% remaining health, gaining 100% melee haste and inflicting 50% additional damage. Gara'jal the Spiritbinder also stops summoning Spirit Totems.
- Right Cross - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder attacks with a crushing right handed punch, inflcting 100% weapon damage as Shadow damage to his target.
- Left Hook - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder attacks with a mighty swing of his left fist, inflcting 100% weapon damage as Shadow damage to his target.
- Hammer Fist - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder slams his opponent with both fists, inflcting 100% weapon damage as Shadow damage to his target.
- Sweeping Kick - Gara'jal the Spiritbinder attacks with a sweeping kick, inflcting 100% weapon damage as Shadow damage to his target.
Beta Class Balance Analysis
Raid Testing Schedule - June 27
Check back tomorrow afternoon for streams of the raid testing!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Trading Card Game Art
Blizzard has updated the Trading Card Game art gallery to feature ten new pieces.