Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i will do it fast, Your wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong, your wrong , you wrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc
    your wrong, if you know anything about lore, you would know useing magic can change ones body like the eyes, that now shows probaly raw arcane power

but i know your a troll since you have 12 post and have created 2 threads about it^^ still wrong, if you knew anything about anything about lore, or humen nature that when your city get destroyed you might get a bit sad, so because she screams under water, and the book is called " TIDES - of war" tides like a wave of water.

---------- Post added 2012-06-13 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    even on the offchance she was possesed it would not be by azshara. azshara is the MOST powerful mage in all of azeroth she spent all of her night elf life sitting right on the well and taking in its magic then had another 10k years to learn more and get even stronger. jainas pretty strong for a human but all of the draenei and naga and blood elves have her beat in the magic department. its pretty obvious what happened to her, she went all 9th doctor and is ready to kick some green skin ass.
    I am sorry, but Azshara is not the "MOST powerful mage" the guardian of trisfall is much stronger, i read it, and i had to post, NO means no, Medivh was stronger then his mother, and his mother with 1 ability took down Sargeras, so yeah she might be the, 4 strongest mage, if we count medivh's son on the list, but not the strongest no. And do remember we really dont know how strong she is,

But we do not yet know how strong Jaina is, she is the Strongest non gurdian of trissfall , for in Cyckle of hatress, there is a bit lore about most mages can only teleport to specific places(like SW or thunderbuff) and when they do, they are tired to the degree of passing out, she can teleport multipul times in a row, in a short amoung of time, with even 100 thunderlizzards to ferals, so we do not yet know how strong she is when she is mad( but agian no matter how strong she is,she can not be stronger then a gurdian of trissfall)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Azshara is famous for having a very rare golden glow in her eyes though.
    It's not rare anymore though. After centuries of breeding 50% of the Night Elf population has golden eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    World of Warcraft : Wrath of The Bitch Queen
    I have to admit, that made me laugh.

No, more likely is she kills a young wizard's parents and an annoying series will be written about how he has to kill her, and she will not be named.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I am sorry, but Azshara is not the "MOST powerful mage" the guardian of trisfall is much stronger, i read it, and i had to post, NO means no, Medivh was stronger then his mother, and his mother with 1 ability took down Sargeras, so yeah she might be the, 4 strongest mage, if we count medivh's son on the list, but not the strongest no. And do remember we really dont know how strong she is,

But we do not yet know how strong Jaina is, she is the Strongest non gurdian of trissfall , for in Cyckle of hatress, there is a bit lore about most mages can only teleport to specific places(like SW or thunderbuff) and when they do, they are tired to the degree of passing out, she can teleport multipul times in a row, in a short amoung of time, with even 100 thunderlizzards to ferals, so we do not yet know how strong she is when she is mad( but agian no matter how strong she is,she can not be stronger then a gurdian of trissfall)
    Wowpedia states that Azshara is the strongest mage to have ever lived. Their information is usually accurate but I guess take from that what you will.

Regarding Jaina's strength though. It could be that we've never seen the real depths of her power considering how reserved she normally is. It could also be that Blizzard will tell us she pulled some kind of "mage super saiyan" and jumped up to a level no other mage has ever reached before. Odds are we'll find out in this next Warcraft book I suppose.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Deleted
    Lol at telling him but its so true, this wont happen, more likely she goes emo (no offense to them) and tries killing herself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    azshara is a naga, jaina is a human. i see no tail on jaina
    Given Blizzard's track record, I wouldn't even be surprised if they somehow slapped a tail on Jaina for no particular reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Joodoc View Post
    MMO-champion needs to add a like button, just for posts like this one
    I'd +1 that post for sure.

OT: Can't wait to see what they do with Jaina. I hope they don't go the whole "She got possessed" route though, because I just don't see it happening. IMHO she went batshit crazy, plain and simple. I also hope she melts Garrosh's face off *snicker*