Deleted

Yet another D3 installation problem.

Hello today i got myself a new computer So ofc i wanted to install d3 on it. But when it was finished and at 100% i tride to click the "play" button. All it did was grey out the "play" button so i decided to close the launcher. After that i tried re-opening it. But then i get met with an error that says "Failed to read required file. Please close all applications and anti-virus and try again."
    I do all of that but it still can't open Any help would be greatly appreciated

do u still have a old pc with diablo on it ? try to remove all the files from your new pc and just copy the Diablo 3 folder from your old pc to your new one and start the .exe worked for me

try this: open up taskmgn. start d3. end process on agent.exe. close d3. start d3. hit play. works for me.
    except the only problem i get now is when i get to login screen. d3 restarts my comp. only d3 does this. turned auto restart off as well. blizzard doesn't help after i submit a ticket and maybe people seem to have this problem as well. you're best trying to get a refund or something.