Rogue leveling MoP Help thnxs

which spec do you guys recommend? i play sub while raiding, tried it during leveling and it just feels like i cant kill anything and im wearing full raid gear. is combat or mut a lot better? i know its beta, just wanna kill something at a decent speed.

Deleted
    So far its Muti by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    So far its Muti by a mile.
    Source? Just, saying that one spec is superior over another is pure ignorance.

Provide your up-to-date source.

I'm 409 equipped, regular mode Vial. With Sub at level 85 I can 3-4 hit most of the enemies.

On my level 87 Rogue it takes a bit more time (Ambush-Kidney-2Backstabs-Evis) but Assassination is quick too with usually (Cheap Shot*Free with talent*-Rupture-Mut 1x or 2-Envenom-Mut).

On my level 89 Rogue it takes even more time but at this point I'd going with Assassination. Purely due to the fact that if you pull multiple people, or have some of those low hp mobs to aoe, the fight goes a bit quicker than Sub.

Combat sucks overall right now and I wouldn't recommend it for even the best of geared rogues.

:can has grammarz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    Source? Just, saying that one spec is superior over another is pure ignorance.

Provide your up-to-date source.
    Only "source" I could give you is my personal experience which I doubt you'd accept so. I can tell you for sure that Assassanation beats Combat significantly, I'm not 100% sure about Subtlety since I haven't really tried it out. Take my words as you want, otherwise log on the beta yourself and test and get your own view of it.

I've been leveling abit in the beta now as Combat and I can tell you all that I don't have any problems what so ever and I can even tank packs with Evasion, Blade Flurry, the new aoe ability and FoK with Wound on.

I will try Assassination later today.

I leveled 3 rogues in the Beta - as a longtime WoW rogue, i can say that Assassination is a little better.

Still the major component involved in leveling is fun. Assa may be more effective (to a certain extent, all three specs are perfectly viable for leveling with small speed differences), but you find it boring, you're going slower than intended.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

All three specs work fine for leveling just play what you want.

I'm Sub/Combat on live and my energy regen is amazing, but on the beta when lvling it is god awful. Is this bc they removed most of the talents? or should I reforge everything to haste while lvling including hit?

Deleted
    Im just levelling as combat, no issue's so far.