Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    probably the best skin made so far: )

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to laugh at everyone who pays $35 for a skin.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't like it? Don't buy it. No need to get all snarky about it.
    Its called constuctive criticism, just because you're a blind fanboi that supports every decision riot makes without question doesn't mean everyone else should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Indeed! Not worth it imo

10+ Year Old Account

Its called constuctive criticism, just because you're a blind fanboi that supports every decision riot makes without question doesn't mean everyone else should be.
    I guess we have a different definition of 'constructive' then. Again though, don't like it? Don't buy it. Vote with your wallet. If Riot makes no money because it's too expensive, it's a lesson learnt as well.

Ouch, someone's butthurt.

On-topic: Like Duilliath said, vote with your wallet. Going "The skin is too expensive, but I'll buy it anyway!" is not a good way to give constructive criticism.

It's actually a pretty wide-spread issue with gaming these days, people buy games, DLC and sequels even though they are crap, but they're too much of a fan to give up on it.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-06-16 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

People waste their money on other things that are considered by some to be "unnecessary" all the time, either because it's their hobby, or for no reason at all, which I assume that you associated the PFE skin to be. As long as those people got their money in legitimate ways, then there's no real need to bitch at someone else's spending habits.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

should be 25 dollar since its 20 euro
    gonna buy it because of the 50% sale and because i love ez and lol
    for me that skin is worth 10 euros
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    And the day they make a $35 dollar skin I'll be laughing with you, but PFE is only $25 dollars. It's the equivalent of buying one of the store mounts in WoW.

Sorry, you need to change your display pic, You can't have a mob from one of the best sandbox games of all times and be a huge douche Or maybe you can, cause that's what creepers are. Oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    And the day they make a $35 dollar skin I'll be laughing with you, but PFE is only $25 dollars. It's the equivalent of buying one of the store mounts in WoW.
    I laugh in the face of everyone buying that shit too, they've done nothing but effectively prove to blizzard that no matter what they do they will have more money coming then most african countries.

---------- Post added 2012-06-17 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    People waste their money on other things that are considered by some to be "unnecessary" all the time, either because it's their hobby, or for no reason at all, which I assume that you associated the PFE skin to be. As long as those people got their money in legitimate ways, then there's no real need to bitch at someone else's spending habits.
    I'm pretty sure everyone not giving a shit how they spend their money and just wasting it for no reason at all like you said is why the world is such an economic shithole right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure everyone not giving a shit how they spend their money and just wasting it for no reason at all like you said is why the world is such an economic shithole right now.
    The world economy is shit because the current system was designed to fail. People have know for years it would happen, and they figured they would be able to deal with it when it did. We were clearly wrong. I do not wish to derail the thread any further though. Since you were banned you've been nothing but pessimistic and most of your posts in the LoL forum have been making fun of Riot and other players that post here. If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it since it sure as hell ain't constructive.

I've been saving 2K Rp for 7 months for this skin, I'm glad I can finally use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is bad. He is one of my mains but I am broke.

just because you CAN waste your money on something, doesn`t mean you should. maybe some people have extra money and can afford to, some people waste their money collecting things, hobbies, some people...buy skins in a game. me personally, i try my best to never waste money on things i don`t ever need, so that i can always have extra money and not just say "well, I have extra money so i buy non-materialistic things", and i think it`s a waste of money, as would...any people who doesn`t play a video game if you ask them. being an ezreal player since he was released long, long ago when he was godmode, and then when we was nerfed, even i wouldn`t waste that much money on such a gorgeous skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how someone decides what a waste is for others. It is the same as buying your favorite pop at the store or that new cd/movie that came out. It is leisure money and its value is determined by each individual buyer. If that matches the actual cost they will buy it. So you can laugh all you want but your point is nonexistent.

Sure some people spend outside their limits but many make a good living and can enjoy things like this. Some people go out for a beer others buy things in the cash shop of their favorite games. If you think this is the reason for economic problems you are quite delusional.

That's how virtual luxury goodies should look like Riot even made a cgi video for it as a neat package ... that's epic. Buy it when it's 50% off though cough.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    I like how someone decides what a waste is for others. It is the same as buying your favorite pop at the store or that new cd/movie that came out. It is leisure money and its value is determined by each individual buyer. If that matches the actual cost they will buy it. So you can laugh all you want but your point is nonexistent.

Sure some people spend outside their limits but many make a good living and can enjoy things like this. Some people go out for a beer others buy things in the cash shop of their favorite games. If you think this is the reason for economic problems you are quite delusional.
    You're talking about concepts that only educated people can understand. Please stop for the sake of these forums.

Deleted
    So will Pulsefire Ezreal come in the upcoming patch or what?...

---------- Post added 2012-06-17 at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    You're talking about concepts that only educated people can understand. Please stop for the sake of these forums.
    He makes pretty good points though.

I like how the armor changes as you level up.

Deleted
    Amazing skin! I'm farming IP to buy Ezreal at the moment but i need a good guide for him that is up-to-date.