Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed they were all wearing a parachute but still my balls shriveled up like raisins.
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Holy crap, imagine if those guys fell and hit someone.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised he can hold up the weight of his balls...

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm surprised he can hold up the weight of his balls...
    Lolling. :P I am surprised his hands didn't get sweaty and he just didn't fall off.

Deleted
    This reminded me of an "extreme" sport here too. So in winter, when the snow piled up (in some places we get like 2-3 meter snow) people would find a giant hill of snow in front of a 4-5 story building then... jump off the building into the snow. I can only say some people are too stupid for this world.

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kurais View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed they were all wearing a parachute.
    Just noticed it too, didn't notice it the first time... well, they have some safety, better then my example. Guess they're not so dumb after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even finish watching that. It makes me a nervous wreck jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it

Some guys hang from a place with a parachute, what's the big deal? They do have a parachute after all and I can't see any reason why they would fall in the first place.
    Last edited by xytech; 2012-06-15 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    It sucks that youtube isn't bestgore, then the video would've ended up quite different hehe.

Deleted
    Videos like these make me remember how stupid human can be...

Deleted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...D_pMUPsA#t=34s

I personally find the second one there which starts at 34 seconds worse considering there's no parachute involved.

More importantly why are all the videos I find on stuff like this Russians O.o

Edit:

^ that one takes the crown from what I've seen so far though.
    Last edited by mmocb22ba0bc6d; 2012-06-15 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vultahn View Post
    More importantly why are all the videos I find on stuff like this Russians O.o
    This video is from the same place as the one I linked before. It's a really high tower that attracts such people, and I guess it's easy access it. Located in this town: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elektrostal

Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2012-06-15 at 12:09 PM.