Deleted

New champion classic skin art?

So i logged onto the LoL PBE now (Test realm if you didn't know) and i noticed that a bunch of champions had their classic skin *ART* redone (Teemo, Mundo, Twisted Faith, Jax, Amumu, Pantheon, Renekton.) If i post em all it would take up alot of space and i cba making them smaller :P But here is so ya get the idea. (They look awesome.)

*Edit* seems like they updates some of the purchasable skin arts aswell (Full metal pantheon, Myrmidon pantheon etc)

Mundo:
    Last edited by mmocdb89fe72b1; 2012-06-13 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    I think they've announced somewhere that they will be updating the splash art of various champs since new champs have like 15 billion times the amount of detail. Doesn't change anything in-game though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of them are just Chinese art. Bloodfury Renekton and Classic Teemo are the only ones I remember that are actually new.

It's a good change, though. You can clearly see that some champions have outdated splash art. The cool thing is that the icons in games are updated as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to replace these older ones faster, im tired of the older horrible splash

http://leaguecraft.com/news/new-spla...atch-391.xhtml

You can see them all there.

Now I'm even happier for my Bloodfury Renekton skin than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caitlin, Jax, Twisted Fate and Amumu.
    OMG, change them back.

I was happy to hear for the 1.6 repatch when they broke the game, but now 1.6.1 *or whatever* is back, I want them gone.
    So ugly, so very ugly.

I like how they went to go a more uncartoonish approach *changing Gang and Ashe's old skins* and made them look humanish, but now they have just created this insanely silly looking art that I have to stare at when I'm waiting for these toaster computers to load for 5mins.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Well, last time I checked the PBE, Caitlyn's art was already changed back.

I like the others, though. The old art is just too bland; they're just kinda standing there. Now they give off some personality, at least. Though Caitlyn didn't have that pronblem.

Deleted
    Not all of them are good changes... for me.

Some are amazing (Love Pantheon and Twisted, Tristana a little bit) rest is kind of worse... Renek is nice but doesn't match the art style at all ://

I hate the Teemo one. The rest I can take or leave for the most part, but ones like Mundo and Renekton don't seem to really match their in-game models to me.

Edit: I almost forgot the Silent Night Sona gives me the creeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't like the xin or cait.

The original renek looks out of place too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jax, Mundo and Amumu are all pretty icky, but Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate is the worst. It makes me cry every time I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    How dare they include fantastic and mysterious wonders in my fantasy game? All the graphics and story just get in the way of my enjoying optimizing the spreadsheet that defines my character.
    [G] [Ravenwake]: I been loot mastered by kerf for so long, I dont know any other way? is it abuse? is it love? who can tell
    Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am // Symara: I'll tell them Chuck Norris wears Kerfanna Pyjamas.