Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    i'll be honest, I didnt think I would be one of those ppl that felt like giving up so easily. I played D1 and D2 when they came out. I wasn't hardcore but it was easy compared to D3. I'm demon hunter and even hell I just kept dying, of course my gear isn't that great. But man it's really starting to get old and now im on inferno and get 1 shot by invisible things sometimes lol. Now that I've hit 60 and on inferno and keep dying, sometimes I just put my hands in the air say fuck it, and not even try. Alot of times I feel liek going back to normal difficulty and tearing the place up, But the gold drops and gear sucks. Or hopping back on WoW and doing things where I don't die constantly lol.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skrewby View Post
    ~Dude.. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I also have a lvl 60 demonhunter that actually puts out decent damage, but the fact still remains, I can see EVERY OTHER FUCKING CLASS take a beating in inferno mode, but the Demonhunter. I swear to God, was meant to be squishy or something. I have come close to dropping most of my dexterity for vitality just to see if I could survive. I was still getting 1 shotted. I'm around 33k health, its been hard to find better vitality gear on the AH or in game. & I've been told resistances are the way to go, but they honestly just delay the inevitable, you last a second or 2 longer when you stand in fire, or poison, thats about it though. 1 shots still happening. I've always used vault to dodge most shit but.. gettin' a little ridiculous.. & the fact that they are considering starting a monthly fee? I'm out, and back to starcraft2. Get your shit straight blizz, and quit releasing betas in a box. seems like they always throw out an infinished project and troubleshoot AFTER they get hundreds of thousands of phone calls asking wtf. BALANCE IT UP! fuckin a
    lol I hear you I tried gemming all vit gems and mixing them up with dex lol. My dps went down and I lived a second longer which didn't amount to much considering a mob of 10 champs on my ass lol.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 07:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Until Act II is nerfed, I won't even consider touching the game. Even so, I'll probably deck it for even longer, since I've pretty much forced myself after reaching 60. I started playing D2 again. It's really really sad for me, since I've wanted for D3 to last more than D2 lasted - again, for me - but it's not happening. I've never been an insane D2 player, but I've kept playing it for all this time. I've never reached a level higher than 97, but I've had a lot of characters in which I invested time. Leveling another character in D3 has not even crossed my mind.
    hmm oddly enough I like the way D3 played out especially lore wise. D2 was easier imo I didnt get 1 shot by every little thing lol. Other than that I wouldn't play D2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    All I want is to mindlessly own armies of demons with little effort required on my part, and I want loot for it so I can own even harder.
    you should play dynasty warriors instead. no effort at all.
    tho there are no demons

its common to die especially in softcore because people are too reckless and highly undergeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    well this is why i play the game
    i dont play it for the challange of doing it over on harder, i just wanna HULK SMASH! everything on my barb ^^ wich i am doing =P redoing hell over and over getting gold, buying more stuff.. then bk in there =P