Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i just RIPPED APART lana thels heroic face in ICC.. as frost with plague scientist and 100% buff from the bite and the scientist i got like 6 1 million crits and was like woah.
    On a side note: Yay i killed 25H valkyr twins and shannox (he was HARD for my gear level). tried domo 62% before he killed me with a leap on a leap and being a bit health starved at that exact moment

1m crits sounds nice. It's quite fun to think about though, as I currently only do about 170k in raids. I also really should try out Shannox..

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    1m crits sounds nice. It's quite fun to think about though, as I currently only do about 170k in raids. I also really should try out Shannox..
    170k crits with all dps cds or none?
    On another side note i soloed spine of lolwingz (that was ridiculously easy) Now onto Madness muahahahhaha <3
    OH and Mehman remember that in ICC i had a plague scientist kicking my crits with all dps trinks to 500k and then lana thels buff kicking my crits even further to 1.1 million
    Last edited by Aprixius; 2012-11-10 at 08:03 PM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

A few answers to some stuff I read in the last pages:

1) Military quarter 25 trash (talking about death knight cavaliers, the one which absorb 1,2 millions damage and keep refreshing it) is now soloable with no problems as blood in full dps gear, just very annoying, like 5 mins per pack.

2) Patchwerk 25 has become a bit easier than at 85 (I personally wasn't able to back then), done with 461 item level full dps gear, also made a video of him (still had eye of unmaking normal at the time, rest dungeon heroic gear), but had to kite him back and forth to survive, no buffs used cause I didn't think it was necessary at 90, a bit over 1 min left to the enrage; tried not kiting, 5% best try, I always died in 3 mins.

3) 4 HM 25 ofc they're easy at 90, they were interesting at 85. Though I found a way to make them challenging again at 90: soloed the achievement on 25 (killing them all within 15 sec), just nuked thane and rivendare, then blaumeaux quite low, then switched to zeliek, stopped using diseases as rivendare had like 41k left, also stopped using HS, so surviving got harder in the end as I also had 16-17 stacks from rivendare and thane; put an outbreak on zeliek, killed blaumeaux and 4 sec after all died.

@Aprixius: how could you solo spine of DW normal? Doesn't it do a grip which stuns you and deals damage for a looong time? Even if you could IBF it, then next grip should be a wipe, unless they nerfed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post

@Aprixius: how could you solo spine of DW normal? Doesn't it do a grip which stuns you and deals damage for a looong time? Even if you could IBF it, then next grip should be a wipe, unless they nerfed it?
    Alot of thoughts and expermiation and i got it.. Not tanking an amalg = you are egible for gripping. Tanking an Amalg = you cant be gripped atleast is what happened for me. Kill took well over 30 mins
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Topork View Post
    Has anyone tried doing Thorim in Ulduar lately?
    I watched Mione's video and did the same thing but the stupid boss keeps bugging out after I get to his platform. I do everything exactly as Mione in his vid, wasted the whole evening trying to get the non-buggy boss, then it started lagging like shit so I gave up.
    Yeah, I'm having the same issues. I get to the platform, the whole event despawns after I kill the captain. I chill out up there until it respawns again and pull the jormunger etc.. They train up through the tunnels and I kill everything again. I then get to the point where Sif spawns and try to jump down, but he never follows(does the emote ill deal with you myself) If I wait too long, I get instagibbed by his lightning balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    170k crits with all dps cds or none?
    On another side note i soloed spine of lolwingz (that was ridiculously easy) Now onto Madness muahahahhaha <3
    OH and Mehman remember that in ICC i had a plague scientist kicking my crits with all dps trinks to 500k and then lana thels buff kicking my crits even further to 1.1 million
    No CD's.
    Yeah, I know that, 400% dps on Bloodqueen.
    Also, Spine done? Intresting.. I'm gonna need a 6/8 save now.. Also, how'd you handle the grips? Kill the tentacles?

Alot of thoughts and expermiation and i got it.. Not tanking an amalg = you are egible for gripping. Tanking an Amalg = you cant be gripped atleast is what happened for me. Kill took well over 30 mins
    It's a spec checker. Tank spec? you will not get gripped. I do not know how the debuff works though. I have never seen that on an active tank, but I have seen it on a tank just dpssing.

need h25 lk for mount farm. don't think i can do it in my shitty alt's gear because i'm having trouble killing normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

Weird.. I think in Miones vid (from WAAY back in 4.3) he got gripped.. I might be wrong though. But if that is the case, god it's gonna be a snoozefest..

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    need h25 lk for mount farm. don't think i can do it in my shitty alt's gear because i'm having trouble killing normal.
    I don't think 25heroic has been killed at 90 to be fair. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    A few answers to some stuff I read in the last pages:

1) Military quarter 25 trash (talking about death knight cavaliers, the one which absorb 1,2 millions damage and keep refreshing it) is now soloable with no problems as blood in full dps gear, just very annoying, like 5 mins per pack.

2) Patchwerk 25 has become a bit easier than at 85 (I personally wasn't able to back then), done with 461 item level full dps gear, also made a video of him (still had eye of unmaking normal at the time, rest dungeon heroic gear), but had to kite him back and forth to survive, no buffs used cause I didn't think it was necessary at 90, a bit over 1 min left to the enrage; tried not kiting, 5% best try, I always died in 3 mins.

3) 4 HM 25 ofc they're easy at 90, they were interesting at 85. Though I found a way to make them challenging again at 90: soloed the achievement on 25 (killing them all within 15 sec), just nuked thane and rivendare, then blaumeaux quite low, then switched to zeliek, stopped using diseases as rivendare had like 41k left, also stopped using HS, so surviving got harder in the end as I also had 16-17 stacks from rivendare and thane; put an outbreak on zeliek, killed blaumeaux and 4 sec after all died.

Just use the icy touch glyph to dispells their bone armor lol

Anything else in dragon soul soloable? Aside from Morchok that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Anything else in dragon soul soloable? Aside from Morchok that is.
    Yor'sahj should be. I believe that it's just a heavy dps race.
    Zon'ozz' enrage timer is quite strickt and he hits really frigging hard so I am not sure if you are able to get enough stacks in order to beat the enrage.
    Hagara...hmm. Can you beat it in one pre phase, frost phase and then one more pre-phase? Too much dps i guess. Now the question is if one is able to outwait the lightning phase like it is possible with frost.
    Ultraxion is a heavy, heavy, heavy dps race.
    Blackhorn: I can see him being possible, but ouch... ouch...
    Madness is probably really hard to beat the dps timer.

I was reading the accounts of people soloing Alysrazor from back on page 42 or so. I'm very interested in giving this a shot myself. The way people talk about it and the original post paint it up as being trivial, but I'm not a terribly good DK so I was hoping for a little input on which talents would be ideal for her in specific. I'll probably dedicate my offspec purely to Alysrazor solo on a weekly basis and nothing else.

I'm assuming that ground phases are going to happen and that Death Pact / Lichborne / standard defensive cooldowns are what would get me through them. I'm also unsure if I should be gearing myself for DPS or going with pure tank gear. If I were to literally dedicate this character to murdering Alysrazor I could probably get away with some wacky stuff in the reforging department too, if it would help any.

Any advice would be super appreciated. I do apologize for asking really stupid / noobish questions. My DK is just about to hit 90 and it would be really awesome to know how best to approach this goal when it gets there.

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Yor'sahj should be. I believe that it's just a heavy dps race.
    Zon'ozz' enrage timer is quite strickt and he hits really frigging hard so I am not sure if you are able to get enough stacks in order to beat the enrage.
    Hagara...hmm. Can you beat it in one pre phase, frost phase and then one more pre-phase? Too much dps i guess. Now the question is if one is able to outwait the lightning phase like it is possible with frost.
    Ultraxion is a heavy, heavy, heavy dps race.
    Blackhorn: I can see him being possible, but ouch... ouch...
    Madness is probably really hard to beat the dps timer.
    Mione got the Claw to 32 (I think)% back in Cata, so madness shouldn't be too hard.
    Hagara's lightning phase you might be able to cheese with AotD and luck pet movement (As far as I know, they do chain it)

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I was reading the accounts of people soloing Alysrazor from back on page 42 or so. I'm very interested in giving this a shot myself. The way people talk about it and the original post paint it up as being trivial, but I'm not a terribly good DK so I was hoping for a little input on which talents would be ideal for her in specific. I'll probably dedicate my offspec purely to Alysrazor solo on a weekly basis and nothing else.

I'm assuming that ground phases are going to happen and that Death Pact / Lichborne / standard defensive cooldowns are what would get me through them. I'm also unsure if I should be gearing myself for DPS or going with pure tank gear. If I were to literally dedicate this character to murdering Alysrazor I could probably get away with some wacky stuff in the reforging department too, if it would help any.

Any advice would be super appreciated. I do apologize for asking really stupid / noobish questions. My DK is just about to hit 90 and it would be really awesome to know how best to approach this goal when it gets there.
    Talents aren't much of a concern, but I personally like rolling blood for quickly spreading diseases on the birds and remorseless winter for freezing the adds on Alysrazor's burnout phase. Full dps gear should work fine, as long as you pop CDs on the ground phases but you can mix it up with some tank if need be.

The most important thing is getting 24 stacks per phase for Alysra's Razor as that's when you'll actually be cutting her health.

Watch a vid of another DK soloing it and basically just copy that, but I can PM you the actual tactic if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

Enough tank gear to not die, and enough dps gear to kill boss. With how meh dodge is now for all tanks and the fact that parry can be gotten from strength, you may as well just use full dps gear; exceptions being tank 2-set or tank DMC.

Is Kael'thas that hard to solo? got Alysrazor to 16% last night before I got tired of the reset bugging and gave up. Will try KT tonight but not sure on tactics exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    Is Kael'thas that hard to solo? got Alysrazor to 16% last night before I got tired of the reset bugging and gave up. Will try KT tonight but not sure on tactics exactly.
    In MOP? Certainly not.

Pop army of the dead before 4 advisors, tank 'n spank otherwise really.

Can someone explain why Thorim HAS to be done HM?