Level 90 Battle Ground Temple of Kotmogu

Hey guys I wanted to share this with you all. It seems that the queues were working for a short time last night before breaking again. I got some video with commentary in the temple of kotmogu.

I have to say this battleground ended up way more fun than I thought it would. It's fast paced, hard to play, but in general a lot of fun. Though it seemed like most people were relatively clueless as to how it was won.

Just leaving a simple link instead of embedding the video it self because they seem to take up a ton of space in the forums when you do.

So if your interested in seeing it live, here it ishttp://www.youtube.com/user/AnbraxasGames?feature=mhee it's the featured video.

Keep in mind this is before I knew the PvP armor had been implemented, and apparently no one really knew that until five or six hours afterward. When Sappwix was asked he said there was no new content added so yeah.

Let me know what you guys think Keep in mind this is my first time trying live commentary so go easy on me.

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 06:17 AM ----------

Just a quick update, i also got silvershard mine out of the way here is the link to that. That basically covers the new Bg's I am fairly certain tolvir arena is not in the game yet so when that comes out Ill post it here as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a1We...1&feature=plcp

I actually wanted to watch this, but I could not make it more than a few minutes. It is okay to have silence in your video if you don't have anything interesting to say. The constant chatter was very distracting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I actually wanted to watch this, but I could not make it more than a few minutes. It is okay to have silence in your video if you don't have anything interesting to say. The constant chatter was very distracting to me.
    Thanks for the Feedback, I was thinking of just layering some music under the commentary that way moments of dead silence were not so silent since I do not have the in game audio turned on.

Perhaps you would not mind looking at the video I just put on on theory crafting the rbg FC for MoP season 12. I put a little bit of time into it, though in hind site I missed a couple of small details i think it is a relatively solid and informative video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61Qei07798

Of course disclaimer, i am not the best rated battleground player nor do i formulate the best strategies in the world, However I did put this video out there because a ton of people are going to hit 90 get to season 12 and then be scratching their heads trying to figure out compositions that work. This kind of gives them a rough idea of what to look for or what might possibly work.
    Last edited by Anbraxas; 2012-06-16 at 07:03 AM.

Sure, I will look at it when I get home.