10+ Year Old Account

pokemon for android

ive seen people play it on their mobile phones whether it was iphone or android.
    ive got samsung galaxy ace couple of days ago and id like to download pokemon for my mobile.
    last time i played mobile games was about 8 years ago before i sold my game boy advance. mobile phone games are pretty much crap like some bowling and shit.

any1 with experience that have got it on their phone and care to explain where and how to get it for free ?

also some other games similar to gameboy games are ok too.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Doesn't sound perfectly legal to be honest.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

What you need to find is an emulator for the platform you're looking for that works on the android, there's all sorts of types out there.

I would just give you a link but I'm not sure on mmo-champion's stance on emulators or roms, it should be easy finding some with google though. Once you find the emulator just put it on your phone and find a rom of the game you want to play and you should be all set up.
    Last edited by Synphonia; 2012-06-14 at 03:40 PM.

My friends and I have the pokemon games on our phones as well, I won't tell you how to do it but I highly suggest you go to youtube and type: "get pokemon on iphone" or android.

There are plenty of guides to show you what to do and the visual instructions help a lot.

1. Check the market on your phone.
    2. Search for gameboy emulators. Download.
    3. Search for Pokemon ____ Rom. Download.
    4. Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just search the app store for an emulator and roms,

simple as that no joke
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's not legal lol.
    why awesome things are not legal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    ive seen people play it on their mobile phones whether it was iphone or android.
    ive got samsung galaxy ace couple of days ago and id like to download pokemon for my mobile.
    last time i played mobile games was about 8 years ago before i sold my game boy advance. mobile phone games are pretty much crap like some bowling and shit.

any1 with experience that have got it on their phone and care to explain where and how to get it for free ?

also some other games similar to gameboy games are ok too.
    You can get an emulator in the store and fix the games you want for it through your PC, I think. I have a Galaxy S2, but I haven't really tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    It's not legal lol.
    emulators are perfectly legal.

ROMs are usually (depends on country. Currently legal in US and Canada) legal if you own the game (fair use exemption, specifically format shifting).

I heard that that there were emulator apps that could run GBC/GBA/N64 games, but while the emulators mostly are legal, the games are usually illegal.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

They should make them legal.. there's obviously a market.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegal stuff going on. But I will pretend like I haven’t seen anything.

Except that this comment is a permanent proof of my stationing in this thread. Fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    emulators are perfectly legal.

ROMs are usually (depends on country. Currently legal in US and Canada) legal if you own the game (fair use exemption, specifically format shifting).
    The legality of them is sketchy enough that we don't allow to be discussed here.