Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by blib View Post
    Thats why you managed to come up with exactlly zero counter arguments? Everything I said there is 100percent correct and I would love to see you come up with some facts saying otherwise.
    You can't legally carry concealed firearms in a bar, you can't legally carry concealed firearms to a baseball game. For men suicide by gun is more likely than hanging, for women it's less likely. You have to have a class 3 FFL to get a suppressor they're illegal in half the states. The idea that idea that gun purchases went up because there is a black president is as laughable as the idea that gas prices are up because the president is black. There's no proof of that, you're just spouting stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Beretta PX4 Storm .40 is a great hand gun. I own one and love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blib View Post
    Corporations are way to much in charge for everything becoming like the road warrior.

---------- Post added 2012-06-15 at 12:37 AM ----------

Can you come up with a singel logical reason as to why it wouldent work? I love that you use the word foreigner, would it carry anymore weight if I was american. Predjudice is fun!
    I singled you out as a foreigner because you clearly don't have the necessary grasp of American culture and history to understand our relationship with guns. And your solutions basically boil down to get rid of guns and/or don't resist criminals. Not exactly Earth shattering stuff.

Alright. This topic has gone way off topic from recommendations to the rights/reasons/'what-would-you-do' stuff for owning firearms.

Closed.