Deleted

Problem with tradeskillmaster addon

Does anyone know how to make an invidividual per-item condition for minimum profit for crafting purposes (for 'restock queue')? Right now it only allows the WHOLE profession to have a minimum profit. That sounds very suboptimal. The whole profession has different types.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Does anyone know how to make an invidividual per-item condition for minimum profit for crafting purposes (for 'restock queue')? Right now it only allows the WHOLE profession to have a minimum profit. That sounds very suboptimal. The whole profession has different types.
    Percentages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeCoolName View Post
    Percentages.
    What do you mean?

There are some options you can set that will allow you to customize the aspects of individual items, but of course I'm at work now and can't log in to see where it is. I want to say it's in the same place that you can check and uncheck individual items from professions so it's not trying to cut gems from BC or things like that.

Deleted
    You can override auctioning options for separate items, but couldn't find full customisation for crafting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Projob View Post
    There are some options you can set that will allow you to customize the aspects of individual items, but of course I'm at work now and can't log in to see where it is. I want to say it's in the same place that you can check and uncheck individual items from professions so it's not trying to cut gems from BC or things like that.
    There are options for individual items in the profession listings but there is no 'minimum cost' override.

It's really impressive actually. It's a very complex addon and this appears very basic. Governing the WHOLE profession with a single 'profit' setting seems very simplistic and blunt.

edit: They have made more complex HOW to get the profit and very simplistic on WHAT gets it.