500K-600k XP Every 10 Minutes - With a Good Group 54-60 in 2-3 Hours.

Since all people want to do lately is run Act 4 Hell Quest one for 60K XP, Now its fast xp, 60k Every 3 Minutes Or More. As of late all you find in these groups are what I call under geared leeches now we are into the game people are leveling more than one character. There using crap gear most from vendors hoping the others have good gear so they get carried for the 60k XP Bonus. Well I did a field Test, Now my Demon Hunter had a 1200DPS bow at level 55 I had one of those with Dex, Poison Damage, and some % to some kinda witch doctor spell, yeah weird a 2 Hand Crossbow for Witch Doctors new one for me, but it was nice for my demon hunter, got it on a deal. I think it was miss priced, I got this 1261 Xbox for 200K, Guess they did not see the level requirement reduced by 5. Anyway, I was doing 70k with SS at level 55. I was tearing it up. Well for me as a demon hunter 58-60 went in less than 40 minutes, I was doing 110k Diablo kills in hell, without ever taking damage, but thats just because I could afford the gear, for those looking not to spend gold on gear until 60.
    Act 3 Quest 2, The Catapults, There is a total of 5 quest Total, one Quest that is just an event, its 21K, the other 3 Catapult Quests to get the 3 are 21K, Then the last quest is 78.9K XP. Now thats 163K XP, Now I did a video of a run, Ill post it later, testers can test for themselves all those quest + the trash during the quests. Can bust 500-600k, Now my worst run I only got 481K in 10 minutes. Some groups could move faster, I mean now I am 60 and geared, I can clear it solo in 6 just rushing, using my rolling move that shoots arrows through mobs as I run 1 shots them. With 4 Good players this is done fast or 2 really good players. Just for those who do not like gearing till 60 using only what drops and vendors give. Do this in a group and it is amazing XP.

This is Hell Mode By The Way. Also alot of decent gems drop, I have seen crappy legendarys drop.

This so far is the best XP per Hour I could find, Unless your a Demon hunter who gets lucky with a almost 1300 dps xbow with the level requirement reduced.

Comments Please.

You know if people keep this up the quests will only reward like 2-3k gold, and no exp at all.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    The writing is awful to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock-Tim View Post

Comments Please.
    Learn how to format a paragraph so people can read it without almost dying. You're welcome.

To stay on topic and avoid an infraction, stop digging for ways to cheese xp, playing is pretty fast.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2