Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    found some food which increases magicfind:

Chocolate Omnomberry Cream[s]
    Required Level: 80
    Dessert: Double-click to to gain a 20% magic find while under the effect of a boon and +10% Boon duration. Lasts 30 minutes.

it's not pure magic find so I guess lv.80 food with only magic find on it might boost the stat even more than 20%.

low level magic find boost:

Strawberries and Biscuts

Required Level: 15
    Dessert: Double-click to gain 5% Magic Find. Lasts 30 minutes.

Lemon Bar[s]
    Required Level: 20
    Dessert: Double-click to gain 5% Magic Find. Lasts 30 minutes.

It's an indication that the magic find boosters aren't gemstore-only. It's too early to state that gemstore magic find boosters (+50%) are superior to those gained from food since we have only seen a very small and low level look from the database / BWE gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather interesting

Just playing a little bit of Aion on my alt and I thought an awesome addition to GW2 cash shop could be emotes!

What if they sold emote manuals individually or in emote packs? I would enjoy that like, lots. Esp. if say we could buy additional dances or legacy emotes from GW1.

I'm a genius.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-07-30 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just playing a little bit of Aion on my alt and I thought an awesome addition to GW2 cash shop could be emotes!

What if they sold emote manuals individually or in emote packs? I would enjoy that like, lots. Esp. if say we could buy additional dances or legacy emotes from GW1.

I'm a genius.
    Not bad, send an email to anet

I'm a genius.
    Yeah, that's one of the cool additions I loved about Aion when I tried it again after a long absence. Like that you could also try it out for a limited time before buying it too.

I also loved having pets you could interact with, especially as my favourite critter (Kirca) in the game was available!

I'm a genius.
    not so far fetched considering they already have this in the game (sort of): cow finisher. (an animation unlocked in the gemstore)

I'm a genius.
    Don't they do that in a way with costumes? I guess you mean straight up things like /backflip and what not, but the idea of selling an emote just seems odd. I'd want it connected to a costume to make more sense, but then it may just get too silly when they sell an LMFAO costume and I die a little inside.

Would be pretty clunky to have to swap to your costume set to blow a kiss or do a different dance/wave/cheer/etc.

Would be pretty clunky to have to swap to your costume set to blow a kiss or do a different dance/wave/cheer/etc.
    In the spirit of roleplay, they'd give you a costume and then skills 1-5 would be different emotes or dances pertaining to it. Or actions, which they have done with the Pirate one I believe. Not so far'fetched, but yeah...it's also a weird idea to think I can't /kiss someone and someone else can. I don't think I'd buy emotes, though some people might!