Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Wouldn't work + Using PvP to kill people isn't against the ToS. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post

You have every right to take Blizzard's opinion as a mantra or to believe it's ok, but I won't. Multiboxing is affecting negatively the game for me since it's unfair and disturbing and the only reason blizzard accepts it is money.
    Join a decent guild or get a few friends, and take out the multiboxer. This is an MMO. You are supposed to interact with the community from time to time. This is one of those times.
    Last edited by Abysal; 2012-06-16 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    Quit crying
    It's inflammatory and aggressive opinions like yours that make people leave the game. You have no standards. You accept Blizzard's opinion as a mantra.

As I said you effectively say "I do not care a team in that sport plays with 4 more players because they paid a higher monthly fee".

You have to accept the responsibility of your action to say such an extremist thing.

Calling people crybabies is not an argument.

Deleted
    Anyway, the side issues angry weekend people bring are irrelevant. This is about 'gaming ethics' of multiboxing. I personally believe it's unfair, equivalent to saying "I pay more so my team in this sport has 2 more players than your team". Take it or leave it. It's just an opinion.

You have every right to take Blizzard's opinion as a mantra or to believe it's ok, but I won't. Multiboxing is affecting negatively the game for me since it's unfair and disturbing and the only reason blizzard accepts it is money.

They would ban it if it would not bring them money.
    There is no situation in the entire game in which multiboxing allows 'MORE' players to be on a team than another, nor outnumber them. If you are outnumbered by a multiboxer, you could just have easily been outnumbered by a group of players. You could also have had friends with you to even the odds, and claiming that for example, an Mboxing shaman could beat a coordinated group of seperate players is farcical.

Bitching because life isn't fair, imo.

I

As I said you effectively say "I do not care a team in that sport plays with 4 more players because they paid a higher monthly fee".
    This has nothing to do with how much people pay. This has to do with you thinking you are entitled to be protected from people ganking you on a PvP server. You aren't. If you don't like being ganked at the BMAH, switch to a PvE server. You signed up for a PvP server knowing there would be ganking. That's supposed to be part of the *fun* of it. People like you, who get blizzard to change the intended design because you can't deal with it, are what make most people leave the game because it's not fun anymore.

Would it make a difference to you if this guy had a friend who was a rogue helping him instead of paying for a second account? You'd still be complaining. How do you even know it isn't a friend? Do you know the guy personally?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Bitching because life isn't fair, imo.
    I'm sorry but I want the game to be fair.

I didn't know I'm playing "life". I would not play the game.

---------- Post added 2012-06-16 at 10:12 PM ----------

This has to do with you thinking you are entitled to be protected from people ganking you on a PvP server. You aren't.
    Learn to read mr angry weekend person. I do not talk about pvp. I talk about multiboxing strictly.

Learn to read mr angry weekend person. I do not talk about pvp. I talk about multiboxing strictly.

Since when can you gank someone on a PvE server who doesn't flag themselves? PvP is implied here.

Deleted

Taking analogies out of context and ad hominem is all you've posted for the last page. Surprised this hasn't been locked. Let us know when you have an actual counter argument for all the holes we've pointed in yours. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    You aren't flagged in cities.
    this is the only issue i would for see

the other way around it is just kill the auction people thats what i used to do

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really?

How about we make you President of WoW. Is it more intelligent?
    I don't know why, but I found this really funny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    holes we've pointed in yours. Thanks.
    What hole? That you can't read this is perfectly viable in the black market auction house?

That you accept multiboxing as ok?

Great holes..

..in your logic.

Anyway, later, keep supporting multiboxing, I don't care. I won't. I'm not the puppy of blizzard and I believe multiboxing hurts the game. Take it or leave it. I will not accept your opinion with the angry weekend forum person behavior of calling people crybabies and that "they don't accept life is unfair".

People have opinions and they want the game to be fair. If you want people to not have opinions and to have unfair games, it's your problem, I won't follow it.

Ridiculous ideia in my opinion. More then ridiculous, sounds like an extreme waste of time.

Good luck with that

Deleted
    Well to be fair you were the one to put it into a context of being ganked, and that only happens on pvp servers during some kind of pvp action, so i don't understand how you can dismiss what he said? pvp would be the only scenario where multiboxing would even effect your playing experience so again how do you dismiss what he said?

What hole? That you can't read this is perfectly viable in the black market auction house?

That you accept multiboxing as ok?

Great holes..

..in your logic.

Anyway, later, keep supporting multiboxing, I don't care. I won't. I'm not the puppy of blizzard and I believe multiboxing hurts the game. Take it or leave it. I will not accept your opinion with the angry weekend forum person behavior of calling people crybabies and that "they don't accept life is fair".

People have opinions and they want the game to be fair. If you want people to not have opinions and to have unfair games, it's your problem, I won't follow it.
    Had you simply stated that multiboxing is unfair, that'd be one thing. You opened up by saying "So what if an auction player with another account rolled a rogue on the other faction and was ganking competitors in blah, killing them, wasting their time," implying that this had to do with PvP. If you are talking about someone using multiboxing as a way to do something that they can't do normally, that's a different discussion, but you don't need to multibox to "gank competitors in blah" or waste their time. You can do that simply by having a 2nd toon on the other faction.

You have no standards. You accept Blizzard's opinion as a mantra.
    So because he agree or as it seems disagree with you he has no standards?You know not sharing your opinion != not having standards...

Anyways, if you want to try to argue multi boxing then don't bring up some half-assed crappy example which has so many holes in it a swiss cheese would bluss.

And as a finally note if you want an adult, as much as that is possible on mmo-champ, tone down the snarly comebacks, they don't further your cause, quite the opposite.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    being on a pvp server is no different than being on a normal server, the only time you actually pvp is in bg's or while leveling. no one camps you and if you do you just play an alt and they either waste their time. even if they are in your city you can't die unless you're flagged. as far as multi boxers go blizzard said they don't like it and may choose at a later time to say its against the rules. I love multi boxers because in tol barad they just own people in "1v1" situations. saw a hunter with 11 accounts and all sorts of different pets go to down on people, 11 bestial wraths at the same time with random pets is hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath View Post
    if you want an adult, as much as that is possible on mmo-champ, tone down the snarly comebacks
    I'm sorry, but when I talk politely and I'm being attacked with "cry more" and "life is unfair" I do not deserve to take the responsibility of the chaos in here.

Learn that games are not "life" because we would not play them. People have every right to see their gaming improved and your "argument" that "Blizzard accepts it" is nothing. It is unfair because it's profitable to them. End of story.

I'm sorry, but when I talk politely and I'm being attacked with "cry more" and "life is unfair" I do not deserve to take the responsibility of the chaos in here.

Learn that games are not "life" because we would not play them. People have every right to see their gaming improved and your "argument" that "Blizzard accepts it" is nothing. It is unfair because it's profitable to them. End of story.
    Can you point to something specifically about multiboxing that is unfair, because your original example has nothing to do with multiboxing. I agree with you that there are cases where multi-boxing can be unfair or even bad for everyone else, but you've yet to point one out so how can we discuss it?

Deleted
    something specifically about multiboxing that is unfair
    It's like paying a fee on a football match to bring double the players. Very fair.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    you're not competing against them though, can you give specific examples of unfairness?