Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can imagine them singing Sumer is icumen in

While they burn some poor guy to a crisp ala wickerman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Yet you show up and post in each one.
    You noticed that, did you?

Yup. I'm on a crusade against ignorance.
    I bring information and promote critical thinking wherever I go.
    And I won't stop until it is no longer necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really much of a conspiracy theory. I mean, there's evidence that the big heads of the world all gather and do this weird shit. As you can see in the pics and video and all. Now, if they are satan worshiping is a whole other question. Who knows what the fuck they are doing. But the fact that some (or most) of the worlds most powerful and rich people gather and have these meetings and burn giant owls..well then..it calls for some attention me thinks.

It's kinda like the adult skull and bones. Since skull and bones is a thing at yale. This here is prob for the old folks. But hey, what do I know. I'm just a guy eating some fruit loops.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2012-06-17 at 02:30 PM.

Rich/powerful people meet up all over the world. See Freemasons and all that. They probably discuss mundane business shit and where best to pool all their vast sums of money. Or where to give it away. Most excessively rich people would rather their money goes to charitable causes than have it taxed and thrown at pointless wars.

Human sacrifice is for Indiana Jones films. Or whacky nut-jobs. "Wake up sheeple!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Rich/powerful people meet up all over the world. See Freemasons and all that. They probably discuss mundane business shit and where best to pool all their vast sums of money. Or where to give it away. Most excessively rich people would rather their money goes to charitable causes than have it taxed and thrown at pointless wars.

Human sacrifice is for Indiana Jones films. Or whacky nut-jobs. "Wake up sheeple!"
    Has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. You must be incredibly naive to honestly believe that the most powerful and richest people of the world gather to discuss which charity to donate to.
    I doubt they do human sacrifices, but what they most likely do is discuss how and where to get more money, power and discuss current/possibly future wars.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2012-06-17 at 04:37 PM.

In this thread we combine Bilderberg Group + Bohemian Club + fiction into one event?

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    enough people go missing, they could easily be sacrificing humans and we'd never really know
    Or...it could be ALIENS! And the aliens invented this bohemian grove to cover up there abductions! zomg! Someone call MSNBC!

Dont get frustrated. People love to come at other people who bring up conspiracy theories. It takes some one stepping up and bringing light to a subject for the truth to be revealed.

People laughed and called people crazy when there was talk of death camps and genocide. turns out they were wrong. Try to ignore the insulting and belittliing posts and take what you can from people who are adding to the thread.

This bohemian grove thing is crazy. I'm not saying its true or not. I justthink theres alot out there on it and your concern is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkavious View Post
    Don't get frustrated. People love to come at other people who bring up conspiracy theories. It takes some one stepping up and bringing light to a subject for the truth to be revealed.

People laughed and called people crazy when there was talk of death camps and genocide. turns out they were wrong. Try to ignore the insulting and belittling posts and take what you can from people who are adding to the thread.

This bohemian grove thing is crazy. I'm not saying its true or not. I just think theres a lot out there on it and your concern is valid.
    No matter how many times you say the part in red, it will not make your fantasies into reality.

Here I'll show you how you look to others.

"The X-Men comics are actually the chronicling of the lives of mutant humans living in the world today. If it were not for the work of the world governments and many powerful/wealthy private individuals you would see that kinda stuff in the news every day. As I'm sure you know the vast majority of news media companies are controlled by just a handful of individuals and each of these people have an incentive for not releasing this information.

Now before you guys start in, keep in mind that people laughed and called people crazy when there was talk of death camps and genocide. Turns out they were wrong.
    "

I'm not trying to be insulting but that is how you're coming off. You can't make extraordinary claims, provide no evidence of value, and then complain when others call you out on it.

If anything the Bilderberg group seems to be equivalent to a fraternity, nothing more, nothing less. That would explain the rituals that may look weird to outsiders, but they aren't meant for the general public and have meanings behind them you'd have to be apart of to understand.

cracked told me the human sacrifice was just an effigy, not an actual person.

I'm not exactly standing by my source though, they have at least 10 articles about potential zombie apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Freemasonry rituals are linked to Druids....

Julius Caesar himself wrote of the rituals of human sacrifice that he witnessed among the druids, the most frightening of which was the legendary wicker man. He said that the druids would build an enormous, wooden effigy of a man and place sacrifices inside (ideally criminals who had been sentenced to death, but slaves would do in a pinch). The wooden idol would then be set fire, and the people inside would be burned alive. This image paints a particularly gruesome image of the druids, but it is important to remember that Caesar spent his life fighting Gaelic peoples, and so his opinion may not be the most credible.

One thing that defined the Celtic religion (Druids) was the sacred grove. A grove is a cluster of trees, and the druids would fence off certain groves for their rituals. Even the basis of their name (as we discussed earlier) indicates how important trees were to Druidry.

When they wrote about the Celts, the Romans often commented on their rituals of human sacrifice to the gods. There is room for argument on the subject, but allegedly, the druids would be responsible for sacrifice.