Poll: What is your favorite / least favorite Act?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Damn you annoying champion/elite flying bugs in act 2!!!

Deleted
    Mine was um.. act 2 / act 3

act1 you can handle cuz there really isnt anything hard there + the whole experience is somewhat bareable
    act2 is mostly fun and games until zoltun kulle shit starts..
    act3 is just endless kill trash fest from the signal fires, catapults, deep kepths, fields of demons, 2 bridges, more silly dungeons, just effin cluttered shit son
    act4 is just 20min rush fest that really offered nothing interesting at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Well if least favorite means because I cant kill anything other than white mobs and wasps two shot me I guess Act II. I cant comment on 3 or 4 because Im not allowed to farm there yet. I would say Act I because I have spent like 100 hours farming it but If I hated Act I then I would have nowhere else to go and might as well quit cause I cant farm Act 2.
    Your not allowed? Who is stopping you?
    Other then you stopping yourself cause your obviously not good enough to get to Act 3+4.
    Better go whine some more so Blizzard can nerf the entire game down to YOUR level just because YOU are too BAD to get there and too LAZY to improve rather then whine about it.

Tired of kids whining about act 2 being too hard -.-
    Last edited by Pwnpaw; 2012-06-19 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    Love act 1, would pay to skip act 3

Deleted
    For some reason act 2 reminds me of Baldur's Gate 2, no idea why but it's my favourite act.

Act 1 is alright, just a little gloomy and Act 3 I like once you get off the fort walls.

Act 4 got too..."you have to single handedly save the world" for my liking. It was rushed, tedious, and I still find it funny how easy Sheablo is compared to his/her/it's brothers.