Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    ok for the 1,000,000,000 time don't mix propaganda with facts just because the media does it for ratings and sensationalism the US invasion is NOT directly responcible for 100,000 deaths get over it man
    Yes we are. All them terrorist and insurgents wouldn't have been blowing shit up if Saddam was left alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    ok for the 1,000,000,000 time don't mix propaganda with facts just because the media does it for ratings and sensationalism the US invasion is NOT directly responcible for 100,000 deaths get over it man
    It is not? Iraq was stable ie. not a close to civil war situation that has been the case numerous times since the invasion.
    How many IED's exploded daily during Saddam?
    The dusagreements between sunni and shite's were kept in check.

None of those even existed before the invasion so how is it NOT the result of the invasion?

Propaganda and sensationalism pff, use your head man...
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Go read the history. Then I will answer you, hint: Saddam ruled during decades.
    Perhaps you need to recheck your "history". Numerous sources have said that the *rough* estimate that sadam has killed during his reign, not including during the Iran-Iraq war, was roughly 600,000 with kurds being half of the casualties. So no, the country was not stable. In fact the exact opposite was true when sadam came into power. With him in power he has a consistant insurgency with the kurds in northern iraq not to mention the 80% of the iraqis that were shiite which were being opressed by the baath party.

PS: He also served to isolate Iraq from the arab world minus 1 or 2 nations. Signed a treaty with the soviet union then turned around and killed iraqi communists and the list goes on. No this guy was not stability. This guy was all over the place. The only thing out of his entire regime that could be considered stable was the death he put on his people.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Yes we are. All them terrorist and insurgents wouldn't have been blowing shit up if Saddam was left alone.
    There was conflict in Iraq (like much of the Middle East), before the US invasion. Mostly between different versions of Islam locked in battle, or between the Government and those living there. These conflicts did involve IEDs, car bombs, etc

However this was a relatively small problem, before the US showed up, and the vast majority of the present day statistics are the result of US invasion
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kargan View Post
    dude how can u compare such things?!
    how can you not? the nazi regime executed people on the sole basis of their religion .. saddam did the same thing

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Saddam left them alone the last decade. Not to deminish the crimes in the past but bringing up how he acted towards the kurds decades earlier as an argument to goto war is pretty pathetic.[COLOR="red"]

He left the Kurds alone the last decade? I remember our forces in Turkey had to stand down because Iraq was shelling Turkey, there was a refugee crisis analogous to the crisis they have now with Syrian refugees. I'm sure the no fly zone saved 100,000 civilian Kurds- but you're right, bringing up how he acted a three years before the invasion is a pretty pathetic excuse to go to war. Saving people is such waste of time...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    The people killed in Iraq and Afghanistan were casualties of war, the people killed in the world trade center atrocity was during a time of peace, with no provocation.
    declaring war on a country without evidence and because of an attack that had nothing todo with it either? yeah, good cause
    hey, one guy in your town killed a guy in another city, so the city has every right to invade your town

Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    You seem so confused. The U.S. declared war on Iraq. It's a war. There's no stipulation that the other side has to be of the same strength militarily or agrees to go to war. Yes the U.S. invaded; that's one of the things that generally happens in a war.
    right, so the U.S. did, but without any evidence, without any reason, just because there´s a bad guy, well ghaddafi was a far worse guy, but a well he was invited to the white house in late 2009 ... one and a half year later he was THE effed up terrorleader of libya (suprise suprise)

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    The US is at a point where we're damned if we do, damned if we don't. When we meddle, people bitch we're trying to do too much. When we don't meddle, people bitch we don't do enough. How about the rest of the world get off our nuts, then maybe we will back off.
    maybe the U.S. has learned this one thing: don´t declare war on a country based on nothing
    but i doubt it, nothing is learned from history, oh and people seem to stop using their brain, because if someone says something bad about my country or what some politicians did, i have to be furious and i stop being a reasonable person

the world doesn´t hate the U.S., but some things in the recent past did nothing good for its reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not? Iraq was stable ie. not a close to civil war situation that has been the case numerous times since the invasion.
    media propaganda again.. sheite/sunni war glamorized as a civil war for ratings
    How many IED's exploded daily during Saddam?
    very few did because saddam would just gass them
    The dusagreements between sunni and shite's were kept in check.
    yes they were... saddam made sure who won... check !

None of those even existed before the invasion so how is it NOT the result of the invasion?

Propaganda and sensationalism pff, use your head man...
    umm this battle has been going on for close to 2000 years

Deleted
    Shadylol you seem to a pretty open minded person, atleast open to possibility's and you tend not to be a rude jerk, so i challange you to watch this documentary wich pretty much wraps up ALL the incosistencies that have been found around 9/11 and then come back and tell me your thought's, any one person who automatically dissmisses some one as a lunatic and an "alien seeker" or what ever variation of that, simply because they "question" the oficial story.... SHOULD defently take a look at this aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXw3jJ3021o&list=FLgzMXf_Gvp_rzIk7V0D4zQA&index=3&feature=plpp_video

It blows my mind to see so many people accept the official recount with so many simple impossible flaws that any other person with a half a brain could notice. You can still dismiss is as you wish but if you dont question it even for a split second after watching the documentary, well, no wonder this fucked up world we live in, will not change anytime soon.

This thread's done.