Monk Act 3-4 Progression

Hi guys, I am currently doing Inferno Act 2 ZK/Belial 5 stack runs with the greatest of ease even able to kill 2-3 champion packs simultaneously. However I am also slogging through the Heart of Sin in Act 3 and I am finding all but the easiest of champion packs near impossible to kill! I am really hoping to finish the game before the 1.0.3 nerf as well as doing 5 stack runs in act 3+ and was just wondering if anyone could provide input or advice based on what I need to move forward stat and skill wise!
    Thanks in advance

Stats: http://i.imgur.com/1FDGB.jpg
    Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...gXQ!VUX!ZZcYbc

10+ Year Old Account
    the normal Damage reduction seams a bit low.
    What is the reason that stops you from killing the champs? You get killed or your dmg is too low? The reason i ask is that I am in act 2 now, and if i use keen eye or cripp wave (any of the two defensive moves) as main atk, i have problems killing goblins; they run away before i can finish them.
    my solution: my second atk is the one with thunderclap, and it helps me teleport to the target. this way the goblins die!

Judging from the pic your attack speed is really, really slow, I'm on 2.2 and would go for 2.5 if i had some more money to spend, your life per hit is also quite low, try aiming for 800-1200 of it.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

In a couple of days everyones attack speed is going to be low, I wouldnt go spending out on expensive attack speed gear yet, wait until the nerf and the inevitable drop in value.

Deleted
    Looking at your build there are a couple of things I would probably change but it really depends on if your getting killed by enrages or just straight up dmg.

If its just dmg from champ packs then try swapping out Beacon of Ytar with Resolve for more dmg reduction, then there's always swapping crippling wave for deadly reach with the armour rune as its range greatly helps with kiting mobs around whilst still doing dmg and lastly I would personally only ever use Evasion for my mantra after act1 (the activation is ace for champ packs as with no spirit spender you can effectively spam it for more avoidance).

If your hitting enrage timers then that's a different kettle of fish. Your best bet here would probably be to drop some resists in favour of more IAS or Crit chance/dmg but tbh wait on that till the patch goes through as you may find the nerf brings it to a level where you current dps is enough.