level 90 Shadow pvp movie

Hey guys I made this movie to show you how hard a shadow priest can hit in end game pvp on the beta. I do expext this to get nerfed at some point but why not have fun as long as it last. Im using full season 12 pvp gear with 85 gems and 90 enchants.
    There is no skill at all in what Im doing just cooldown drops and high numbers. Enjoy!

Deleted
    How much health do people have?? I see you getting 340k crits and them not even dying, rediculous.

But still, lol funny.

Players got like 384k to 400k hp an yes it is funny to burst ppl down like that dunno how long it will last though!

Try it again without a bugged 15k Spellpower wand?

Nice to see some footage, still working on my shaman video.

However i dont think ANY classes damage will currently make it to live, and if it does i can see a lot of people quitting. Damage is insane at the minute and its literally whoever pops cooldowns wins, damage is far too high.

I suspect that they will tune pvp power and pvp resilience to solve this because it really needs to be changed, have you tried beating a fire mage or a monk yet? :/ When im against a fire mage they just lock me out completely and 150k pyroblast me etc, silence seems to have too short of a cooldown at the moment for them. ANd monks just pop that white tiger and go godmode

Im kind of reluctant to put any footage out with it in its current state but its been so long sicne i made a video due to all my ISP issues then my headset breaking ):

By the way, how are you in battlegrounds? I can barely find enough 90s for 2v2 war games, let alone enough for a war game battleground ): Add Octohoof to your friends list and whisper me when you do BGs im always up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    I did and the numbers was still ridiculous high!

---------- Post added 2012-06-17 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Octohoof View Post
    Nice to see some footage, still working on my shaman video.

However i dont think ANY classes damage will currently make it to live, and if it does i can see a lot of people quitting. Damage is insane at the minute and its literally whoever pops cooldowns wins, damage is far too high.

I suspect that they will tune pvp power and pvp resilience to solve this because it really needs to be changed, have you tried beating a fire mage or a monk yet? :/ When im against a fire mage they just lock me out completely and 150k pyroblast me etc, silence seems to have too short of a cooldown at the moment for them. ANd monks just pop that white tiger and go godmode

Im kind of reluctant to put any footage out with it in its current state but its been so long sicne i made a video due to all my ISP issues then my headset breaking ):

By the way, how are you in battlegrounds? I can barely find enough 90s for 2v2 war games, let alone enough for a war game battleground ): Add Octohoof to your friends list and whisper me when you do BGs im always up for it
    I totally agree! I will ad you as soon as I can log on so we can shred som blood together!

Deleted
    I'm so gonna play shadow in MoP.

Yeah one thing that this new talent system did is give specs that weren't exactly great in PVP a chance this time around. Fury and Shadow are prime examples.

I know people are going to yell at me that Shadow PVP in live is fine at the moment, and for the most part I agree with them. They can't deny how steep the learning curve is for the spec, however, and most of the time we're almost forcing ourselves to play like Warlocks that have really bad gear and a gimped spec.

Sure if you're really REALLY good, you can do well by playing a warlock with barely any gear and a crappy spec, but why wouldn't any arena partner just take a lock who knows wtf he's doing.

The MoP talent tree changes this. Can't wait till patch day.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Pretty sure the base 30% less player damage is still not on beta tho ? i am sure that would help a lot if so =)

Now that's what I'm talking about BOOM!

Great editing, great music great video!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    You dont need the bugged wand to do this, damage is still really high without it.

Ok Deshi I have a question.

Can you give us your character stats and the PVP set bonuses? I am really curious to see how can those high numbers appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    I am really curious to see how can those high numbers appear.
    Because it's beta.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Ok Deshi I have a question.

Can you give us your character stats and the PVP set bonuses? I am really curious to see how can those high numbers appear.
    At the time the pvp set had no 2 set or 4 set bonuses. Unbuffed I had 30,000 spellpower, and with archangel (+ 25% damage, does not exist for shadow anymore) Pandaria sopellpower potion (forgot the name of it) and pvp trinket used I was up at 40,000 spellpower.
    Forgot to add the pvp power that at the time aded + 20% damage to other players!

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Because it's beta.
    This guy has a point!
    Last edited by Deshi; 2012-07-08 at 06:07 PM.

I don't see a reason why they removed the Archangel cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Yeah one thing that this new talent system did is give specs that weren't exactly great in PVP a chance this time around. Fury and Shadow are prime examples.

I know people are going to yell at me that Shadow PVP in live is fine at the moment, and for the most part I agree with them. They can't deny how steep the learning curve is for the spec, however, and most of the time we're almost forcing ourselves to play like Warlocks that have really bad gear and a gimped spec.

Sure if you're really REALLY good, you can do well by playing a warlock with barely any gear and a crappy spec, but why wouldn't any arena partner just take a lock who knows wtf he's doing.

The MoP talent tree changes this. Can't wait till patch day.
    Shadow is by far one of the most potent specs in arena currently, definitely one of the choice class spec combos for RBGs as well. Kind of ignorant of you to assume fury warriors are on the same level as a spriest in pvp.

Deleted
    Is there any other pvp level 90 movies about seen faxiderp and now this. keep making thoose vids guys <3 gets me more hyped for mop