Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Look at it this way, at least you don't have to pay a subscription fee for it, and can quite happily come back to uit in a few months time.
    I don't have to pay a subscription fee for playing with sand on the beach either. It's also a lot more dynamic and fun than Diablo 3.

The game has so many issues it's not even funny.

Maybe it will be a far more enjoyable game in a couple of months, but right now, it's a snooze fest forcing you to use the ah\rmah to progress steadily in the game.

Farming goblins for a 0.00001% chance of a minor upgrade but always getting lvl 50 items is a pathetic progression method. Just make bosses drop rares steadily... and at a min lvl 60 at inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    go past act 1 maybe.
    Yeah, do that.

Then you'll get level 50 items with < 300 DPS from Azmodan with 323% MF (including 5 stacks of NV).

This happened to me not once, not twice, but 5 fucking times.

@ ALL the Blizz apologists:

Your words are falling on deaf ears. Those of us that have actually played the game more than 100 hours and have cleared at least Act III multiple times are not fooled by your "rng is rng" and "welcome to diablo" meme's. We have been rewarded with 100,000+ gold in repair bills (overall, not at once of course, at least not until 1.0.3) and level 50 items that even a level 50 character wouldn't use from killing "end game" bosses with 250%+ MF and 5 stacks of NV.

The game is broken in EVERY SINGLE REGARD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right it is boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Yeah, do that.

Then you'll get level 50 items with < 300 DPS from Azmodan with 323% MF (including 5 stacks of NV).

Your words are falling on deaf ears. Those of us that have actually played the game more than 100 hours and have cleared at least Act III multiple times are not fooled by your "rng is rng" and "welcome to diablo" meme's. We have been rewarded with 100,000+ gold in repair bills (overall, not at once of course, at least not until 1.0.3) and level 50 items that even a level 50 character wouldn't use from killing "end game" bosses with 250%+ MF and 5 stacks of NV.

I didn't know you not getting the items you want meant the game was broken. Good to know.

I got bored of the game since loot was annoying. Good "fun" specs were nerf'd, so I had to be forced into a boring spec to progress. Everything on the AH was 1-55 million gold, I didn't have that much.

Game got repetitive way to quickly.
    Already given my items and my gold away. Waiting on Guild wars 2, at least I know this game will hold my interest longer than 8 days that D3 achieved.

D3 isn't really "hard" but then again it isn't really easy. The only time I had real issues, is when I hadn't had a chance with an encounter. Like a mob which hit for 44k and you got 20k hp. You are one shotted. This is where the issues began.

Random elite groups which are just insane to beat, probably not even beat-able, since they regen health after a few deaths. So you had to skip them, and if your luck was bad your runs were just filled with them. Non-OP elite packs were more simple to beat down, and the game gave no challenge.

My friends still play, their happy to buy gear and out gear the content and progress with Act 4 epic loot, while clearing A1 and 2 on inferno. I managed to get most of Act 2 done on inferno before loosing full interest in the game. I wasn't in the mood to do gold runs to buy gear that other lucky f*ckers got in the same run. Felt like it was more of an insult to find low lvl crap which no one could ever use, while "Bob over here found a 30million gold 2hand weapon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyjgibbs View Post
    Yeah, do that.

Stop crying, how about that? If you can't hack it, get out and play another game.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    go past act 1 maybe.
    Does no difference, farming act 3+4 myself and still getting level 51-54 yellows.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it took you that long to get bored? I wish it was the same for me. I lasted for about 2 weeks max I think.

Coming as someone who is not an avid dungeon crawler like some of you, I can't for the life of me understand your complaints. Why spend hundreds of hours on a game you hate? Why try to progress on a game that is in no way competitive and based on a single-player format? I at least understand the sentiment in MMOs, as backward as the logic sometimes is. But how you can expect so much out of a game that, at least to the "untrained" eye, is something that's just meant to be played through a few times then put back on the shelf like EVERY OTHER SINGLE-PLAYER GAME IN EXISTENCE?

No wonder it took Blizzard over a decade to make another one. They make more money off of WoW in a few months, and yet have to put up with just as much complaining from its so-called "fans." Meanwhile, I, who paid just as much as you did and was done with the game by the end of hardcore, is more than happy with their purchase and is eagerly awaiting the release of an expansion. And some of you wonder why Blizzard tends to cater to casuals...

I apologize to those hardcore Diablo fans who aren't complaining, I mean no offense. I just think some people need to look at things a little objectively before they spout their indignation. It would make life a lot easier for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon211 View Post
    Does anyone else feel this way atm?

playing Inferno and still getting lvl 50 items

Find a nice farming spot then blizz decides to NERF it because they want you to suffer

You paid for diablo 3 and all you got was error 37 (Obviously they fixed this but it was annoying!)

The only way to get decent gear is to farm goblins (boring as ***!!)

Everyone is forced into a similar build to even stand a chance in inferno

Blacksmith and jewel crafting is either to expensive or completly useless DOES BLIZZ EVEN PLAY THEIR OWN GAME?

I hate to bash games and be negative but enough is enough, this is without a doubt the biggest pile of pony poop ever created. If you feel the same way express your annoyance with the world.

you forgot to mention killing a pack of elite mobs take's 25 minutes

Ive played 3 weeks, now, I don't care and stop at lvl 53 with one toons and two other at 35

Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    Everyone is forced into a similar build to even stand a chance in inferno

Speaking as a barb. None of my friends who play barb (around 5) has a build anywhere near mine, only warcry with impunity seems to be univsersal for us barbs.
    This makes me wonder if you're the best in the world to be running without REVENGE.....

Deleted
    Reason I'm waiting till I see Diablo at 30 euros or less. I think I can have fun, but not enough for 60 euros.

Honestly anyone who got it free should stfu :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Stop crying, how about that? If you can't hack it, get out and play another game.
    As he's previously stated, he CAN hack it. It sounds to me like you're jelly you aren't farming act 3/4 with 5 stacks of NV. Instead of trolling the forums, this person actually stated what he thought was wrong with the game. Your retort includes "Stop Crying", and that's just about all the intelligent I could pull out of it. Sounds like you need a hobby.

yeah farm on the act 1 even wil lget you a beter equipment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I didn't know you not getting the items you want meant the game was broken. Good to know.
    He is right getting am ilvl 50 item in inferno is retarted not rng.

Item drops balanced around you buying every piece of gear off the AH.

/facepalm

I got bored with it awhile ago.

I just... can't bring myself to really care. I mean, if I wanted to play a Diablo game I would just play 2 again for the millionth time.

Some of us realised how boring this game was a long time ago. Waste of money, for me. Finished Normal for the story and haven't touched it since.

I am waiting for the new patch before farming items again ATM farming gold and snipping the AH enjoying it tho