10+ Year Old Account

Wizards Lack A Hook...

I feel like the Wizard is the only class that really takes a while to take off and gain a Wow factor...

With the DH, Monk, Witch Doctor, and even my Barbarian (And I dont really like warrior type classes), by level 7ish I felt like I was enjoying the abilities I had and was looking forward to gaining more, but the gameplay was really enjoyable...

On my wizard, I'm looking forward to higher difficulties and higher levels on her... but holy crap does it feel like a grind. I'm not enjoying it whatsoever yet, at level 19, and I haven't reached that hook yet.

What about you all? What class(es) lack a low level hook for you? Which ones grabbed you the quickest?

God, I love my Wizard. It might not be as good as, say, a Demon Hunter; but I think it's got plenty of unique-ness to keep you interested from low levels. If you think it's g etting stale, change your spells up - we've got plenty of different playstyles to toy with.

The hook is coming, play a few more levels.

I felt it was slow and a bit painful but then stuff like the chain lightning signature attack and the disintegration beam came along. Also I found an interesting low level combo is the ability that creates a time distortion field along with force push to slow down and reflect a bunch of projectiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I lied, the wizard does have a hook - She has the most expressive pony tail I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Avrianna View Post
    I feel like the Wizard is the only class that really takes a while to take off and gain a Wow factor...

With the DH, Monk, Witch Doctor, and even my Barbarian (And I dont really like warrior type classes), by level 7ish I felt like I was enjoying the abilities I had and was looking forward to gaining more, but the gameplay was really enjoyable...

On my wizard, I'm looking forward to higher difficulties and higher levels on her... but holy crap does it feel like a grind. I'm not enjoying it whatsoever yet, at level 19, and I haven't reached that hook yet.

What about you all? What class(es) lack a low level hook for you? Which ones grabbed you the quickest?
    Disintegrate incoming in 3.... 2.... 1.... Hooked.

I like the orb better. As for the hook every 10 levels i visit AH to get gear and the hook is just blowing everything up. That and I bound stutter stepping to e instead of shift/~. Was a bit uncomfortable to use.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

farming with archon is like playing nightmare with inferno gear