Poll: €uro RMAH - have you sold anything?

Deleted

€uro RMAH - have you sold anything?

So, since the other thread was made for the American RMAH, and since clearly the European RMAH(s) seem to be more sluggish as far as items selling goes, I thought I'd make a simple poll to gauge whether people have made a fortune already on the Euro side.

Note that this thread and poll is specifically for the Euro () RMAH. This isn't for the American RMAH, nor the British one. If you don't use the Euro RMAH, but would like to answer the poll anyway, then you can choose the top option ("haven't put anything up for sale in the Euro RMAH"). The poll is anonymous.

If you would like, you can also tell us about your sales; did you sell something for 250€, did you sell pretty average items for great prices, and so on.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-06-18 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    Sold some Unique set pants for 5 EU, currently putting all sorts of items up to test the market atm.

Sold about 8 items, prices ranging from 10e to 50e, for total of about 150e.

Deleted
    the higest i've earned from 1 item is about 5€ I've that some brit on these forums earned 55£

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So far only sold one ring for 15 euros which I then spent on buying a few cheap (1.25-3€) items for my fresh 60 wizard. There is A LOT of good items available that are really cheap. Bought a Source for 2 euros that would have been over 2 millions on the gold-AH. And that was only one of the items I could buy with the BNet balance I got from the ring. On the gold-AH I could have only bought that one source with the profit i would have maybe gotten from the ring :P

It's not really any different from in-game gold if you think about it. You sell something -> You get some currency -> You spend it on other items.

I dont really need the extra-income (although if I manage to sell something for over 100 euros I will most likely transfer it to my bank account). Might as well spend the money I made to where I got it from.

It's also quite interesting to compare the 2 AHs and browsing for bargains. I bought a ring for 1,25€ that sold for 1,2mil on the gold-AH And with the current rates 1 euro = 1mil is a quite big profit.

I've been lucky in solding literally crap weapons (like a 2hand hammer) for a lot of money.

I won't use AH for my toons ever, but i'm selling whatever i can.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

American here, so followed the OP and posted the top option, though it still applies.

I haven't sold anything, nor have I tried to sell anything, and I will not buy anything either. I've always firmly believed that the RMAH was a ridiculous idea, a fools errand, and could very easily become the death of this game. It's already happening, the Gold AH is drying up, not including the stupidly priced low level crap that has plagued the game since the beginning. Everyone is trying to cash in instead. All of this with a game built around the AH, be it gold or real money.

I guess this is Blizzard's grand design to eliminate botters and gold sellers. Kill the markets, then nobody will buy anything.

Deleted
    i honestly find it hard to believe that people are selling 'crap' for a lot of money. i've listed some pretty decent items at a fair price and had nothing.

Deleted

148,73 EUR. Those were some good items though, not crap. (890dps 1.4 723+300 LoH wep, Stormshield with doupledip +str though only 24% block).

Deleted
    Made around 150 euros salvaging a 40k dps / 25k hp / 300 all resist wizard, only half the stuff is sold yet though, I'm expecting to finish wtih 250 euros after selling everything. Really went beyond my expectation, and might probably spend some of it back when they add something new to do in the game.

Bid on stuff for 3€ with no buyout and 1h left resell for 15€ buyout. Sell IAS/Int stuff now, buy cheap crit/int stuff to sell later. Had one offhand get bid up to 150€ and then sell for 250€ buyout, but most stuff is 20€ and below.
    Due to the low prices I can log in 2-3 times a day to throw new stuff at the RMAH. I feel like a discount store most of the time, but meh, it makes some extra money for gaming stuff. (I don't use the money for necessary expenses, just for stuff I've been too stingy about, like an XBOX or an iPad)