Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

RPG's, especially with a good storyline. I'd honestly rather play one with an amazing, immersive storyline and simple (I'm not saying clunky, I'm saying simple) combat than one with little-no storyline (i.e. KILL THESE) with state of the art combat.

hmmph.

edit: of course one with state of the art combat AND great storyline would win out, though ;D

No preference. Mostly whatever tickles my fancy at a given time.

I do generally hover around FPSes mostly, but am usually playing thru an RPG or adventure-type on off hours.

For example, my playlist right now is WoW, Diablo 3, BF3, Red Dead Redemption, Tribes: Ascend, TF2, and Mount And Blade: Warband.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

10+ Year Old Account
    I dabble in all genre's but rpgs with real time combat or action game with rpg elements are among my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything online with coop really..

Deleted
    Hmm, a tough choice.

I like Adventure games. You know, those point and click games where you have to actually think.
    FPS can be quite fun. But I'm not into Call of Duty or Battlefield, I prefer fast arena shooters. Like Quake and Unreal Tournament.
    Oh, and I also like RTS games. But I prefer to play them over LAN with my brother.
    So we just play Starcraft and Red Alert 2 the most. It's a shame the newer RTS games don't support LAN anymore. They lost me with that decision.

These first three choices don't really exist anymore, sadly.

And last we have RPGs, at least I think that's what it's called. The one where you do quests, level your character and find new gear.
    Games like WoW, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Diablo, Dungeon Siege. I'm not into turn based RPGs like Final Fantasy though.

But what gives me the most pleasure the last few years are lots of different simple flash games online.
    Defense games, puzzles, even some action. I really like them more than big budget games because they're quick to pick up and play and there's LOTS of variation.

Turnbased JRPGs. aka Final Fantasy. Shadow Hearts, Lost Odyssey etc
    And Point and Click adventures aka Monkey Island, Beneath a steel sky, Loom, Runaway, Broken Sword

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting Games > Survival Horror > Beat'em Up/Hack'n Slash

10+ Year Old Account
    No favorite but...meh

Anyways

Fighter>MMO>RTS>DOTA>RPG>Everything else
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Hmm... I think it's a tie between RPG, Single-player action shooters (like the Metroid Prime trilogy and story mode in the Gears of War games) and fighting games.

10+ Year Old Account
    FPS, MMORPG, MoBA. Whatever really as long as gameplay is decent.

Skelington never really thought of it. Adventure games, Platformers, and non-open-world RPGs if anything. He just plays whatever looks fun.

Games that are enjoyable.
    There's a lot of unenjoyable ones.