Deleted

Cool Preview: Primeval Feast ( New 10 Man )

So yesterday me and some of my guildys thought it would be good fun to hope over to the Public test shard and see what the new 10 man is like...

Enjoy this short Preview video i put together... and the somewhat interesting soundtrack :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQzFIisv84s&feature=plcp

For anyone who was wondering you dont need to bother Farming a Life Resistance Sigil

Any Comments/Questions post below ^^
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-06-18 at 10:12 AM.

Nice video, but I had to mute that frikkin awful music. What on earth possessed you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Nice video, but I had to mute that frikkin awful music. What on earth possessed you?
    Haha yea the soundtrack is more intended to be somewhat of a 'Joke'

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Haha yea the soundtrack is more intended to be somewhat of a 'Joke'
    Yeah I figured, but ugh, man I almost turned it off. Only my addiction to raiding kept me watching, sans sound.

That was the best music I have ever heard.
    Did you get any loot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    you bastard. Now I will have that really awful, but annoyingly catchy tune in my head all day....
    nice vid though looks interesting, you may want to dodge those green balls in future though :P
    In my defense... It was the first pull and errmm.. I thought they might be powerups :P

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That was the best music I have ever heard.
    Did you get any loot?
    Yea we did... I failed to note any of it down tho :/

Each boss gave 2 Infernal Marks and the Mini Bosses gave 1 Each
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-06-18 at 10:57 AM.

Yea we did... I failed to note any of it down tho :/

Each boss gave 2 Infernal Marks and the Mini Bosses gave 1 Each
    Marks are about what I expected, I was more interested in the loot quality, not specific stats. Did it seem to be equal to ID/better itemised/worse itemised?

Deleted
    From the quick glance i took at the loot it seemed that it was ID equiv... I have a video somewhere Of me inspecting some chain and leather loot that dropped yesterday when i get home from the office in a few hours ill quickly post the stats here

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a BiS item for every calling, similar to what they did with Rise of the Phoenix.

That music was the greatest ever. Almost as horrible as Carmelldansen, but it's kind of 'fitting' with the setting of PF. I LOLed irl.

PF looks cool, problem is I doubt I'll be seeing it. It's T3, I'm getting ready for T1. /Sigh. Wish there was faction transfer so I could skip a Tier and use my HK-ready Mage...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Deleted
    Its actually quite a good level of difficulty, and its a lot more 'tactic' depedant than gear depedant

It took us about a Hour and a half to get the first boss (Atrophinus) down with 9 people, but id definately say that the first couple of bosses+ mini bosses are definately do-able for guilds that are 5/11 in Hammerknell, so hopefully with a bit of luck you should be able to see it before the expansion willowe ^^

Its actually quite a good level of difficulty, and its a lot more 'tactic' depedant than gear depedant

It took us about a Hour and a half to get the first boss (Atrophinus) down with 9 people, but id definately say that the first couple of bosses+ mini bosses are definately do-able for guilds that are 5/11 in Hammerknell, so hopefully with a bit of luck you should be able to see it before the expansion willowe ^^
    I hear Alatha (the one from the Ember Isle Zone Event) is extremely tough. Confirm/Deny?

Deleted
    We didn't actually have time to kill her I'm afraid we were only in there about 3 and a half hours :/ so the footage I got of her if you look closely is just us having a quick 4 man attempt, I would say from what I saw tho she definately does not look like a face roll

How many boses are in PF raid?

Deleted
    4 Bosses:
    Grandmaster Atrophinius
    Swarmlord Khargoth
    Alltha the Repear
    Fae Lord Twyl

4 Mini-Bosses:
    Life Anchors
    Crawler Juggernaught
    Grukthor
    Hedge Maze+ Corpse Warden