Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm sorry you are bitter about the question of a user that saw a secret group. What did you expect? It's secret. It will produce wonder.

I suggest you stop being so negative because the very positive opinion I had about the forum the past few days is not becoming more positive with your accusations of propaganda.

I do not care about your forum. I'm not a rival forum. I'm a lone user and I just had a question. Either accept it or keep seeing conspiracies. I don't care.

This feels like a secret club.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    The Consortium is strongly opposed to hacking, botting, and scamming. Applicants are advised to avoid such topics.

Says right in the link if you click it.
    Yet they use and endorse a program that encourages botting?

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    We are a community that operates within the rules of the game.
    Oh I see it isn't botting if you happen to run a program that allows you to do other things outside of game but then plays those key presses into WoW so you don't actually have to be playing to be playing. Yeah that doesn't sound like botting at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Yet they use and endorse a program that encourages botting?

Oh I see it isn't botting if you happen to run a program that allows you to do other things outside of game but then plays those key presses into WoW so you don't actually have to be playing to be playing. Yeah that doesn't sound like botting at all.
    every player regularily doing the jc shuffle is botting. they try to at least fullfill the "one keypress one action" section that blizzard enforces.

Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    every player regularily doing the jc shuffle is botting. they try to at least fullfill the "one keypress one action" section that blizzard enforces.
    Not all. I still break my rocks by hand. There are still those who object to multiboxing or keyboard scripting when it comes to breaking our rocks, whether it's "one keypress, one action" or not. The increasing automation of the gold making mini-game has sucked all of the fun out of it, and it just gets worse the more Blizzard putzes around with their API's. Back in my day, we made our gold the old fashioned way (in a dark alley, at gunpoint).

Our cake recipes are not for the average users eyes