Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As others have stated, Planescape: Torment, Balder's Gate 1&2, Fallout 1&2. I would also add Arcanum to that list of RPGs. For RTS, I would try Company of Heroes or Dawn of War, both of which are pretty good, though DoW could have used a bit better balance in the later x-packs. For hard as nails strategy, I would highly recommend Commandos and Beyond the Call of Duty. If you want turn-based, I highly, highly recommend Jagged Alliance 2 as well as Unfinished Business, both of which I still play at least once a year. Two great 4X games would be Galactic Civilizations 2 or Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire (SMAC and SMAX). For simulator, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 + xpacks would be at the top of the list, and Locomotion is pretty good as well. Most of these can be found on gog.com

Alpha Centauri or its sequel Alien Crossfire are good I still play these when I need a break from the MMO's.

get a super nintendo emulator, play the hell out of super mario rpg.
    Lok'tar Ogar - Victory or Death - For the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2.

So much this. There are plenty of very good recommendations in this topic but these two are abnormally good for how little people know of them.

That and X-com, but the latter is turn-based TACTICAL game and very, very old. You'll hate the graphics.