New case and CPU cooler help

My buddie helped me build my computer a couple months ago, he works at frys, and he is studying abroad so I am not gonna bother him with this question. My current case is just getting too small with the upgrades I am going to put in. It is a Cooler master G lite 430. Got it for free on black Friday so cant complain. Anyways my specs are:

CPU-I7 2700k
    mother board- Asus P8Z68V/Gen 3
    PSU- Corsair tx650m
    GPU- EVGA GTX 560Ti
    8 gig ddr3 and 500gig WD internal
    Windows 7 64 bit ultimate

I am looking for a new computer case with MUCH better cooling. looking at Corsair Obsidian Series 650D, COOLER MASTER HAF X, NZXT Crafted Series Phantom Black, NZXT SWITCH 810 White. Leaning towards the phantom just because of price and look.

Also looking at getting a cpu water cooling system going. My ambient room temp is very, around 80 F, hot even with a window and fan blowing cooler air in 24/7. Any suggestions on cases and coolers are appreciated!

The Switch 810 seems to be amazingly popular. I can't vouche for it, except to say it looks beautiful if you can get all black/white interior. I've got the Azza Hurrican, though, and its got room to spare.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Out of your choices I would go with the 650D or Switch.

As for water cooling, a full custom loop is the best, but for a first timer, there are kits around that you could get. What is your budget for both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

I dont want to spend more than $300 for both... I could go more but would prefer not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with an XPSC RS360 kit, ridiculously popular for starters and is good enough to accomodate a GPU into the loop later on. I would pair it with a Switch 810 because that case was more or less built ground-up for watercooling, the top bay is amazingly sexy. I would go for a Switch 810 over a Phantom due to being newer. Don't know if all this fits into a $300 budget though, depends where you're buying it from. You could drop down to an RS240 kit.

HAF-X is aimed more at being a wind tunnel and 650D cuts the elegance between airflow and features. If I'm sounding vague it's because all 3 are damn good cases in their own league and it's hard to criticize them :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze