Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sounds fun. You'll need a team committed to the concept, but i hope you make it all the way.

Good luck! I really wish that I could partake in this challenge

Sounds like good fun. Shame T3 doesn't exist anymore otherwise you could actually do all 13 tiers, however considering the raid format requirements for this (40 people) it may not have been a success. Still should be interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    Sounds like good fun. Shame T3 doesn't exist anymore otherwise you could actually do all 13 tiers
    Yeah, sucks half of the Vanilla content has been removed/updated.

No ZG, T3, Onyxia, the world bosses, etc

This sounds like something that would be really interesting to watch, I love the old content and am getting quite excited at a chance to see it cleared properly Has everyone paired up for RAF to speed through leveling? You can do 1-60 in half a day pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    But you can't clear everything. All of TBC Patch Nerf.0 made it a shadow of it's former self , people could one shot muru their first attempt.

Have fun i guess.
    Is your life so bad that you have a need to hate on people to feel better about yourself?

I suspect that they already know that raids have been nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantm View Post
    sounds quite awesome why didnt other people think of this....it would stave off the boredom...even though i dont play wow i wish you and your guild the best of luck and hope you do your quest in time
    ^

Definitely going to be following! This looks like a lot of fun!

My only question being what will you do about Vanilla stuff (since it's for 40, not 25), and Karazhan?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I love how you put "pointless full BiS". I log on maybe twice a week and see our guild still in DS clearing it in heroic and stuff... How do they put up with such boring and pointless stuff?
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    mad respect
    for you and your peer`s tenacity and outside of the box thinking
    wish i was in your guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I love how you put "pointless full BiS". I log on maybe twice a week and see our guild still in DS clearing it in heroic and stuff... How do they put up with such boring and pointless stuff?
    Some people strive for perfection, even if it means doing pointless stuff : )

Quote Originally Posted by Divinix View Post
    No ZG, T3, Onyxia, the world bosses, etc
    Thought you could still enter the old Onyxia raid if you were below lvl 61? Maby they changed that.

OT:
    A few friends of mine did this just recently, sounded like alot of fun.

GL!
    Last edited by vian; 2012-06-19 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    would love to try this, but as it in the US. It'll be abit to hard
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    Good luck. I just hope you have a dedicated enough team, it's a long way to go.

awesome, good luck with that, ill follow the stream

Deleted
    Gl doing Anub 25 hc. Lol.

Deleted
    Ah i would've loved to do something like this

Deleted
    I guess its a "cool" thing but it will be much MUCH easier than it was on lvl 60 as the gear before raids is waaaaaay better, new and better skills, classes are overall way better and some stuff is nerfed. And there is no Naxx40 T_T Well was good times to clear lvl 60 full content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah, even "bad" twink guilds are 10 manning SWP these days
    10??

We 5 man it on a weekly basis for Xmog gear and the legendary for one of our hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    10??

We 5 man it on a weekly basis for Xmog gear and the legendary for one of our hunters.
    Not with 5 level 70's you don't, which is the context of this thread and that quote.

Deleted
    Awesome idea... good luck with it and have fun!

1 question tho... dualspecs wasnt around until Wrath so will each player stick to 1 spec until u get to Wrath?

nice idea, would love to see something like this on my realm..

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers