10+ Year Old Account

Mage PVP Weapon Question

So I have Tarecgosa's Orange Stick, and I recently got HC Rathrak from HC DW. (Paired with 397 PVP OH).

Obviously the additional burst the legendary 'can' offer is nice for one on one scenarios, but over all in PVP (battlegrounds, NOT arena) does the potential AOE from the dagger surpass the orange stick?

Taking the additional Resilience into account, but weighing it against the loss of secondary stats, can anyone give me a definitive answer as to;

Which is best for BG PVP?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    When I used to play RBG's (at around 2.2 MMR) our SP was in the same position as you. Im guessing you play Fire and as it's a dot class I might go for rathrak as he did too for the extra AoE pressure. It also has more SP on it aswell. I might lean towards Rathrak if your playing fire and definitely dragonwrath as frost.

Deleted
    Only trouble with Rathrak is that it breaks CC doesn't it?

For BG's and RBG's I use my Heroic Rath. For Arena/Duels, etc; Orange Stick is better, even the Cata Spellblade is better for that usage IMO.

Anything where there is crowds, such as BG's and RBG's, the Rath proc is too tasty to ignore.