Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockmonky View Post
    Is klinefelter's the disorder where you have 2 X chromosomes and one Y? Do you know if you are sterile? I feel really sorry for you sir. Best of luck to you.
    Yes it is, and I'm not sure yet. I have a sort of normal sex drive but I'm not sure if I'm able to produce any living sperm yet, haven't had that tested yet but I have my hopes as it's not as extreme as other cases. And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    I have often wondered if I had aspergers, as I have a very hard time in social situations. I am very good at focusing on a task for a very long time, and doing things on my own, but group activities are very hard for me.
    Well there are other symptoms than just social difficulty, some are even physical (extreme auditory perception in my case). There are many 'tests' (in '' as they are unofficial and carry no true legal or medical standing) that can help you gauge if you may have an autistic spectrum disorder.

Here's a link to one such online AQ test: http://www.aspergerstestsite.com/75/.../#.T-FHYfVVhmM

I must say, if you feel you need to, don't hesitate to talk to a doctor (even though I loathe doing so).

Luckily, I have no psychological or genetic disorders that I know of. Alcoholism does run rampant on both sides of my family, though; I too succumbed to this for a few years, but I was able to overcome that addiction.

Mostly now I suffer from purely physical ailments, the most irritating of which being my knee. It began hurting one day and never stopped.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yea, just sucks that we have to consciously think about aspects of a conversation, like eye contact and whatnot.

After like a few hours of family gatherings (like Christmas) I find myself exhausted and alone on the PC.

P.S. I really envy your large number of friends. I have a low number, and only a couple at which I feel comfortable with and see often. It's just so weird that at times I feel lonely, but just want to be alone.

I'm quite apt in social situations, I understand signals and so on. But they exhaust me quickly and I get get REALLY pissy if I don't get to be alone when I've had enough. But I can get extremely upset about missunderstandings or very easily overwhelmed by new situations or people.
    Aspergers for me is more of a horrible emotional rollercoaster.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2012-06-20 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean this with no disrespect. I looked for the answer on wiki but i couldnt find it. To the OP, is your penis of normal size? You dont have to answer i just couldnt find any info on that area.

edit: and i want to reiterate im not trying to be condescending, i really feel for the OP, i have a pretty small penis i am always curious about disorders

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't like people. Any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    I mean this with no disrespect. I looked for the answer on wiki but i couldnt find it. To the OP, is your penis of normal size? You dont have to answer i just couldnt find any info on that area.
    I think it would be better if you messaged me tbh, also I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, but to get over with it it's 5 inches. But as I said it's not as extreme as other cases.

Also no offence taken!

I have terrible eyesight thanks to my fathers genes. Um brain tumors seem to run in my family too, my sister and uncle have both gotten them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    I think it would be better if you messaged me tbh, also I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, but to get over with it it's 5 inches. But as I said it's not as extreme as other cases.

Hey just think you got the same sized penis as me and i dont have any disability, you could be the ron jeremy of guys with xxy. cheer up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Hey just think you got the same sized penis as me and i dont have any disability, you could be the ron jeremy of guys with xxy. cheer up!
    Haha! Yeah perhaps I shouldn't complain, luck in the unluckiness!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Couldn't any form of hormone treatment impact your physical development?

I guess greater minds than mine have considered these things.

I've been through testicular cancer, along with being diagnosed with Aspergers.

Can't doctors put ya on hormones to boost your development since your body isn't doing it for ya? Just a thought, idk, I'm def no doctor! But who cares dude, you'll be fine, hearing news like that is shitty at first, then you get over it, move on with your life, and live every day the best you can. You'll be fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have vitiligo covering my hands, feet, chin, elbows, knees, back of my thighs, area around my eyes, and other parts. My regular skin tone is lighter brown (I am Egyptian and Albanian 50/50)

When I was a lot younger, it earned me the nickname "Betsy", because apparently Betsy is a "cow name". If you know what vitiligo is, you'll realize how vile and offensive that could be to a young, growing kid. Thus, junior high I was often driven to the point of wanting to kill myself. I am also diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and take a medication for depression - just as my sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Brugada Syndrome. I spontaneously go into cardiac arrest, usually when I am asleep. It's genetically inherited too, so I don't get to have kids, as Brugada is suspected to be one of the contributors to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, basically when a baby dies for no apparent reason). The only real symptom is cardiac arrest, I was lucky enough that I shared a room with my brother and that my dogs slept on my bed when my first cardiac arrest happened; my dogs started barking, woke my brother up who called 9-1-1. Fortunately now that I have my ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) it's only a real problem when it happens like 9 times in 5 days, and makes me terrified to go to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's also been studies that are showing that plants release distress signals in the form of chemicals, such as when they're cut or broken, which other plants can react to.

That freshly mown lawn smell? That's tens of thousands of blades of grass screaming.

Psoriasis / psoriatic arthritis.

Battling it with proper diet and regular exercise. Going good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Can't doctors put ya on hormones to boost your development since your body isn't doing it for ya? Just a thought, idk, I'm def no doctor! But who cares dude, you'll be fine, hearing news like that is shitty at first, then you get over it, move on with your life, and live every day the best you can. You'll be fine!
    Yeah they can but that has its effects you see, like high blood pressure and less testosterone production from the testes. But if I don't take em it has its effects aswell.

That's why I'm debating if I should take it or not.

Also thanks for the kind words! I woke up in the middle of the night today because I felt so depressed, and the first thing I did was this thread actually... and I must say I feel a lot better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Couldn't any form of hormone treatment impact your physical development?

I guess greater minds than mine have considered these things.

I've been through testicular cancer, along with being diagnosed with Aspergers.
    Yeah it can, but when it comes to my private parts etc it won't be affected for some reason. Also were you diagnosed early childhood or adulthood?

Edit: my private parts might be affected, just not positivily
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2012-06-20 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many aspies posting here, hehe. Asperger's, OCD tendancies, severe anxiety, bad eyesight, connective tissue disorder(nearly fit the diagnosis of marfan's), and some PTSD to go along with it all. Finally found something related to the sensory overload I experience that can trigger my anxiety http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highly_sensitive_person this article actually makes a lot of sense for the problems I run into( e.g. certain scents induce large amounts of anxiety in me).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably although never diagnosed with anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Aspergers. Makes socializing a lot of work.
    Same and tell me about it. worst part is when i get used to socializing it becomes like an addiction excessive stress and withdrawl included.

Give me about 1-2 weeks alone however and i tend to go right back to being a happy introvert LOL.

avoidant personality disorder and bipolar

yay