Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You're wrong, release is not 6/26.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningOne View Post
    So correct me if im wrong... Game is releasing 6/26/12, prepurchase has 3 day head start..... when will there be time for this BWE3?
    Consider yourself corrected - the game has not got an announced release date. It will certainly not release in the next six days.

So when is this supposed to be released?

Edit: just got the previous post when i posted this. Im gona have a good talking with GameStop then cause i wouldnt have prepurchased if i knew this...... GRRRR i was so excited now i want to cry

Deleted

Edit: just got the previous post when i posted this. Im gona have a good talking with GameStop then cause i wouldnt have prepurchased if i knew this...... GRRRR i was so excited now i want to cry
    We don't know, somewhere later this year. Could be end of July, August, even November.
    Remember, when cancelling, that they might close the pre-purchase programme at any given time, so you might lose out on your 3-day head start. If you're so excited about the game, what does it matter to pay a few months up front and be garantueed to play during the beta weekends and 3 days before launch?

10+ Year Old Account

Why not just keep your prepurchase and wait like the rest of us? It's not like you have to pay anything beyond whatever version you bought.

Let's hope that they infact are playable!

Deleted
    So correct me if im wrong... Game is releasing 6/26/12, prepurchase has 3 day head start..... when will there be time for this BWE3?
    The game is not releasing this month. The game has no release date. There is plenty of time for BWEs. Do not believe in dates that do not come from Anet =)

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    I'd rather have the Asura not be playable in the BWEs.

As much as I want to play my sneaky little Asuwa, I don't want to spoil it before the release of the game (not the race, not the starting area, nothing).
    I completely agree it's gotten to the point where the Norm, Human, Charr starting areas are so boring to me now in Beta I couldn't even see myself rolling one on release (which is fine since I wanted to be asura anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have anything against asura, I don't want to play one. but that will be cool i know i have 2 friends that really want to play them.

Don't buy anything from Gamestop...ever. They use that tactic to get you to preorder games.

lol, I pre-purchased from gamestop. They didn't even know what was going on when I went in the morning of April 10th. She thought I was trying to buy the released game and told me it won't be released til the end of this month, I just laughed on the inside and had to explain to her what I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im cool with asura getting released if its the bastilla voiced sylvari id be slightly pissed off
    I just want a release date already even if it is november,treading water with nothing play has gotten old
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

I'm hoping we get last 2 *races*, and a release date on next beta. I know people are saying that we are far off, but really the game will not be *perfect*. It's damn close already, and they will still make patches and what not post release. As long as everything is in place I'd be happy! Sorry about the misuse of professions lol.
    Last edited by Bonedigger8605; 2012-06-25 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedigger8605 View Post
    I'm hoping we get last 2 professions, and a release date on next beta. I know people are saying that we are far off, but really the game will not be *perfect*. It's damn close already, and they will still make patches and what not post release. As long as everything is in place I'd be happy!
    Assuming by professions you mean races, as all of the professions were in all of the BWEs. Also even if they don't put the 2 races in it doesn't mean they 2 races aren't finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedigger8605 View Post
    I'm hoping we get last 2 professions, and a release date on next beta. I know people are saying that we are far off, but really the game will not be *perfect*. It's damn close already, and they will still make patches and what not post release. As long as everything is in place I'd be happy!
    I'm pretty sure (I don't remember where.) that I saw an article or a blog from Anet saying that the Sylvari and Asura are being internally tested by both devs and closed beta testers.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    I'm pretty sure (I don't remember where.) that I saw an article or a blog from Anet saying that the Sylvari and Asura are being internally tested by both devs and closed beta testers.
    Yes, you're correct. Asuras and Sylvaris are being tested as we sit here and wait for some news. Which is why you can find some asura screenshot here and there. If i remember correctly, they also said that they didn't want to have Asuras and Sylvaris in their BWE's because they didn't want to spoil ALL the fun for us.

Deleted
    I would say we will have 4-5 beta weeksends (2 of them already done), roughly one per month. Maybe thay will tell us release date on 26 of June 2012 or maybe it is just some their internal date (employee thing). But in the other hand we, public beta testers, are "behind" on builds, since most of the bugs are "oh we already know that one, we are working on it" .. so I do not have real idea how far they are. Conclusion: I have no idea. XD

This is writen before BWE2:
    We think that Guild Wars 2 will be commercialized in the US and Europe in 3Q. As the second CBT is slated to begin on June 8th, presales of CDs (which include beta keys) are likely to grow. Given that the company will need some preparation time (for marketing and cooperation with online and offline agencies) before the commercial launch in 3Q, we think that an announcement about Guild Wars 2’s commercial launch is imminent.
    ~sorce, PDF KDB Daewoo securities is one of the largest and most succesful brokerage firms in South Korea, and regularly gives reports on NCSoft

Asuras; I do not want to spoil them yet. I could make one to check animations, but I would play human area.

What if i told you that 26th of June was the day that something important happends to ArenaNet, without it having to do anything with GW2 ? :OOOOO

Nah, i don't know. We're entering Q3 next month so no 3 months isn't that bad, but who knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Yes, you're correct. Asuras and Sylvaris are being tested as we sit here and wait for some news. Which is why you can find some asura screenshot here and there. If i remember correctly, they also said that they didn't want to have Asuras and Sylvaris in their BWE's because they didn't want to spoil ALL the fun for us.
    Which means those will be the most awesome races I guess o.o. Thinking about it makes me wonder how do Sylvari elementalists manage fire. That stuff can't be good for them. Maybe the brown color of skin (or leaves is it ?) is apropriate here.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.