10+ Year Old Account

Question Help - Blizzard took away Beta from me!

I have annual pass and i was in beta when it come out. Played for a day and then deleted it since it distracted me from finals and studying. Now school is over and i want to try Beta again - BUT there are no beta on my Battle.net account. I download WoW PTR - but it is not a BETA - but a regular PTR !

Also, on a page where i can move characters to BETA servers there is big empty void and no characters are shown ( i had 2 own and 1 premade on it ).

Whether i am doing something stupid or Blizzard stole BETA from me. Any Help please?

Beta is a privilege, we are assigned to test and help fix the game, Blizzard took it away from you, they didn't steal it from you. Whatever you did, I don't know, maybe you griefed or exploited a bug multiple times that caused you to have that privilege taken away from you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cargath View Post
    Beta is a privilege, we are assigned to test and help fix the game, Blizzard took it away from you, they didn't steal it from you. Whatever you did, I don't know, maybe you griefed or exploited a bug multiple times that caused you to have that privilege taken away from you.
    I think that we've been going over this one before. People who agreed to, and signed, the Annual Pass and have been dutyfully paying their subscriptions without cancelling are, in fact, entitled to the Beta access as promised by Blizzard.

Just call support and have them explain/sort out why it's gone

10+ Year Old Account
    If you choose to not participate in the beta, they reserve the right to remove your ability to access it in order to bring in new, potentially active, players.

You may attempt to contact customer service over this matter, since you are an annual pass holder (assumption, you are as likely to have canceled it on accident as anything else) you May get it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    First of all, check your account again. You might have 2 PTR accounts shown, if this is the case, one of them is likely BETA.

Other than that, nothing we can do here to help you, you have to call Blizzard and have a chat with them.