Poll: What's your favourite season?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    its always a hard one to answer, I love summer when I can get out on the water, be it sailing or wakeboarding, and for getting back on my bike (definitely a fair weather cyclist) but I struggle with the heat, at least my new just is in an air conditioned office and not in a non air conditioned kitchen . . . but even at night, trying to sleep I struggle with the heat.

So with that I love winter, I like being cold, I sleep better when its cold, but it sucks for my summer sports =p and living in a little village if/when it snows we often get snowed in, and my car isn't best suited for snow driving, so I have to walk to work which takes an hour or two, depending on the snow =p

Autumn and spring are a bit wishy washy for my liking, can never make up their minds etc =p

1. Winter
    2. Autumn
    3. Spring
    4. Summer

As an extremely hot natured person who almost never gets cold, and who hates bugs, I love Winter and absolutely despise Summer. Autumn and Sprint would be more or less equal, but I put Autumn ahead because it means Winter is on the way, which makes me happy, while Spring means Summer is on the way. Plus Autumn looks better. I never learned how to swim, so the one good aspect of Summer is irrelevant to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spring, I just love the rain and spring just seems the most relaxing

Autumn for me. More specifically, October. The upper part of the world cooling off, the trees turning colors.
    Spring is a close second for me. I was born in May, and I love the color green. And it's not too hot, either.

Summer and Winter can go fuck off. Though winter is more tolerable since you can pile on the clothes and blankets and bodies to keep warm, where it's rather difficult to get any cooler once you get naked. That, and snuggling up to some warm bodies is nice.

Born winter.
    Love winter.
    LOVE SNOW!!

Deleted
    Screw Summer. I feel like I'm melting from the heat most of the time.

Autumn and Winter
    I just love when the sky is gray.

im a winter fanboy, fuck summer it sucks

Permafrost aka winter.

Definitely winter. I love the cold weather and I love the outdoors when it's cold.

Spring is a close second because my garden comes to life.

Deleted
    I loved season3, but summer is ok I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter, followed by summer. I love snow, makes for good pictures
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

summer..why? all the females walking around in less clothing? oh man...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter because i HATE the heat and love the cold. I also love the outdoors a lot better in the Winter especially when it's snowing a lot, I liek the White scenery and the smell of the cold air. I literally can't stand being in the heat for just like 5 minutes i hate it. It's so uncomfortable and it's not like Winter where if you're cold you can just put on more clothes, you can only go so far when it's hot. Plus spring/summer gives allergies and i got slammed by it this year and i hated it. Only good thing about spring/summer is that girls wear less clothing but then again so do the ugly fat ones.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-06-21 at 03:55 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    summer..why? all the females walking around in less clothing? oh man...
    Actually not everyone likes summer because of that, some like it because of much nature and possible sea trips with baths and suntanning.

Deleted
    Hey wanna go out?

Nah man its freezing outside.

Next time in the Summer:

Hey wanna go out?

Nah man its way to hot

Excuse 2 just doesnt work as much

winter is pretty much the best =).

Spring, Not to hot and not too cold to train/work out

Plus im born on The first of September which is the first day of spring in Australia

Winter as it's the only time it ever gets cold around here(though the last few years have been so disappointing). Autumn is fine too, but Skelington loathes Summer and Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    What's your favorite season and why?
    Winter. Snow is absolutely beautiful, and hot chocolate.