Poll: What's your favourite season?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winter down here in Florida. Any time it gets cold is welcome to me.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure. I love the winters here but I also love the 24hr light during the summer.

Winter, because... Winter is awesome! So cold, so you can just create a cocoon with your blankets and sleep the whole day.... soooo gooood!

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter! no bugs! but most important...My snowmobile, i spend most of my free time on it.
    I was a summer person just like you, but then i took my sled to the mountains!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

summer ftw! winter sucks I hate snow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I don't know what temperatures you have in summer in Finland, but, for example, here in Romania, yesterday we had 38 degrees Celsius. And that at shade, there were like 45 at sun. This is why I dislike summer.
    Salut,
    AC can solve it , unless you go out.
    ot: winter,autumn,summer.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2012-07-13 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Salut,
    AC can solve it , unless you go out.
    ot: winter,autumn,summer.
    AC as air conditioner? Well, I'd wish, but for now I need money for other stuff, and I do have to go out quite a bit unfortunately anyway.

Deleted
    Winter, everything is so clean and beautiful. Only downside is that snow is so bright it hurts my eyes and I have to wear sunglasses :I

Deleted
    Autumn and winter, darkness and black metal! But I do love those two seasons, always have. Especially having fun with my car in winter and other type of activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Autumn - Overcast w/out the rain; not too cold/hot; trees go brown/red/yellow/orange; American Football season; Halloween!

10+ Year Old Account
    While I love autumn's colors, I'll have to go with summer. It's a time of laziness and liveliness.

autumn. i love the crispness of it, the beautiful colours, and i find it energizing. probably because i grew up with a new school grade starting every september, it also leaves me with feelings of new beginnings, anticipation for whats to come, and possibilities and opportunities.

Colorado summers laying on the grass with your dog as the clouds roll along overhead, feeling lost in daydreams with not a care in the world, it's the best.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

I chose spring - I love early spring because it is cold (but not as cold as during the winter), and it's just perfect!

Winter takes 2nd place easily, because it always rains and shit during Autumn :<

fall because i love to drive in that weather, everything got a crisp smell, its not too cold and not hot and i think the falling leaf looks nice.

Autumn because that is when the weather begins to get a little chilly and I can turn off my AC . Also it's beautiful to certain types of trees change their leaves colors and all that scenery. But winter is too cold and which I never had to deal with it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter, because it is so beautiful in Chicago at that time. Not to mention I have a thing for cheesy christmas songs and music.

Summer is over rated.