10+ Year Old Account

Wilfred (US) *Spoilers*

So I did a quick search and noticed there isn't a Wilfred thread. Since it's on the 4th and final season, thought I'd make a thread and discuss wtf this show is about.

I've been watching it for some time now. Love the show. Damn shame it's being cancelled but then again, a show like this really can't go on that long anyway.

But on to my question, what do you guys think this show is about or what do you think Wilfred is?

Incoming spoilers. Turn back or forever hold your peace!

If you've watched the recent episode (S04E04) you would see there are 2 dog gods that cult believe in. Matamon (Matt Damon xD) and Krungle. Matamon being the one that leads you to happiness and Krungle being the trickster. Supposedly the two look and act exactly the same, so it's impossible to tell them apart until it's too late.

Wilfred fucks with him a lot, but at the same time improves his life by giving him hard life lessons. So he does both, in a way. This leads me to believe that Matamon and Krungle are one in the same and it's up to the person if they go to happiness or ruin. Either that, or he's dead/in a coma and this is kind of his afterlife journey or his journey to waking up.

What do you guys think?
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly with this show I have no fucking clue. It's such a mind-fuck. It's one of the funniest/emotional/terrifying shows I've ever watched. I think it's transcended above speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Honestly with this show I have no fucking clue. It's such a mind-fuck. It's one of the funniest/emotional/terrifying shows I've ever watched. I think it's transcended above speculation.
    Agreed! So many possibilities of what it could be and they don't really give you a hint either. Ending could be way off. I do like that they are eliminating what some of the conclusions may be. Like the whole thing being an experiment and Wilfred being just a guy in a dog suit, as seen in the last episode.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed