Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    Ok so he champions the views of the republican party, is homophobic, thinks that the state should not be secular, he endorsed Newt Gingrich saying that he would bring America to it's former glory.

Considering this, why would any sane person even consider listening to what he has to say. I don't know about our american friends, but as an european all of this is alien to me.
    It's pretty crazy in the west.

Given the choice between bible belters preaching in schools, and the absolute waste of human existence shown in the video "make the bus monitor cry"....

I think, for once, I'll side with the bible belters, give them a chance to see if they can straighten some of these kids out.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    This is garbage. Mindless and baseless Obama bashing.

This lowers my already low opinion of Chuck Norris.
    Pointing out cold, hard facts is considered bashing these days? Give me a break, every point that Chuck Norris made was valid, get off of the Obama bandwagon for a second and actually read the article and do some research yourself. He's not bashing Obama, he's stating 100% politically correct facts about Obama and how he's broken over half of his promises that he made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Given the choice between bible belters preaching in schools, and the absolute waste of human existence shown in the video "make the bus monitor cry"....

I think, for once, I'll side with the bible belters, give them a chance to see if they can straighten some of these kids out.
    In the meantime we can also say good-bye to our scientists...

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Pointing out cold, hard facts is considered bashing these days? Give me a break, every point that Chuck Norris made was valid, get off of the Obama bandwagon for a second and actually read the article and do some research yourself. He's not bashing Obama, he's stating 100% politically correct facts about Obama and how he's broken over half of his promises that he made.
    I'm sure Chuck Norris is a person qualified to speak facts about politics.

Suuuuuure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

Deleted
    Chuck Norris please stick to roundhouse kicking people in movies and everything will be just dandy. Mmkay?

Political Chuck Norris looks like a massive idiot....

10+ Year Old Account
    He should just stick to playing pretend in movies while he's still among the living (guy is getting on now, he's 72).

Probably gonna do no good, but might want to avoid religion and stick to other means of debating his character, people might just end up somehow violating the forum rules no matter how you voice your thoughts, subject is not really wise to discuss here at all... mods can smell it a mile off, I know from experience.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post

There's no reason you have to agree with any side, this is ridiculous reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    I'm sure Chuck Norris is a person qualified to speak facts about politics.

Suuuuuure.
    lol'd

Just saying, I laugh at the people bashing his desire for religion in schools, yet those who do such things often whine for equality and letting everyone do as they please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    Just saying, I laugh at the people bashing his desire for religion in schools, yet those who do such things often whine for equality and letting everyone do as they please.
    Which entails not forcing a religion on people like those who desire for religion in schools would do...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    How is this unique to Obama?
    Just because its not unique to him doesn't make it wrong.

"Johns racist!"
    "So are his 20 friends!"

Doesn't make John being racist OK it means its a trend of terrible behavior nor does the fact that we haven't treated other political figures with grief for failing at their promises mean we should give Obama a free pass. We should have been holding politicians accountable for generations and haven't, we need to start sometime.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh not really. If that was the case, we'd have President Huckabee now.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    That's kind of a slippery line there. There is a difference between allowing and requiring. I have no problems with schools having religious study electoral classes or allowing kids to pray, i do see a problem with forcing kids to pray, ect.
    Which is key, especially at that mental developmental state in life.

Education on religion=good
    Religious Education=bad

<-- (attended a Catholic high school senior year; despised it)
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-06-22 at 06:27 AM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Which entails not forcing a religion on people like those who desire for religion in schools would do...?
    That's kind of a slippery line there. There is a difference between allowing and requiring. I have no problems with schools having religious study electoral classes or allowing kids to pray, i do see a problem with forcing kids to pray, ect.

I had a social study class in highschool that spent a 9 week quarter on nothing but religion, we studied Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Polytheistic religions. I loved it, it was an incredibly insightful class that I believe everyone should take because it gives you a great view of people and a better understanding of the way people of other cultures and religions think. But I understand other people think differently.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    I wasn't aware that the POTUS gets a debit card that accesses the country's bank account.
    he made a trillion dollars with of withdrawals in 2009..

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Not sure if serious...

religion teaches discipline and respect.. pretty much all of the major religions have these qualities built into them.. I see nothing wrong with that.. the bus kids.. deserve to taught some things.. no human should treat another human like that.. ever..

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 07:18 AM ----------

He listed some broken promisses and bashed him a little, how does this make him a "brilliant political mind"? Anyone can find those with a simple google search, it's not like he had to do much research.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 02:53 AM ----------

Madness, that man is mentally ill.
    it was a joke.. I posted this to get liberals riled up.. and as usual it worked!

the reason there is so much emphasis being put on Obama's broken promises.. is those promises were the entire basis for his presidency.. and he didn't just fail to meet the expectations he set.. he flat out stomped on them..

for example.. the no lobbyists promise.. pretty much all of his high ranking cabinet members were lobbyists..

the promise for transparency.. yeah right.. executive order to stop a federal investigation into a government @#$% up which cost AT LEAST 200 Mexican lives and the lives of 2 US border patrol agents.. that's pretty low.. even during the Valerie Plame nonsense in which no actual crime was ever commited and the investigator knew where the supposed leak came from before the investigation began.. Bush cooperated fully.. allowing himself to be questioned several times..

and the biggest one of all.. his promise to be a uniter.. this president is the most divisive in history.. not even a month after taking office he blocked republicans from partaking in the discussion for Obamacare by publicly annoucing "We won, you lost"

the only promises he actually kept were the ones to change America.. he most certainly changed things..
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

The secular community is already a minority. Public schools are the last place where reason and education meet head to head. Do you really want to give that arena to the fundies?

I'd rather not have to pull my child out of public school, just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titheon View Post
    Although I am certainly not a fan of Chuck Norris, all the points he made are quite correct.
    Obama is full of empty promises.

At this point, Obama has spent more money than any president in history, and he hasn't even completed one term.
    I'm not American, and nor do I keep a strong eye on the U.S. political scene, but surely it is the previous administrations fault for leaving such a large debt, that the only way he can keep up the required payments is to spend money.

I don't agree with cutting back to save any economy, I prefer to grow out of a recession, but surely the fault here lies with Bush and his Party / Administration?

Deleted
    No, equality would mean all religions on equal footing (i.e. a class specifically about religion that teaches information about a broad range of religions).

Chuck Norris is not only wanting to give one religion special treatment, but going one step further and teaching it as historic fact (with no reason to consider it to be so).

HOw can you be more awesome than perfect awesome?

Deleted
    Wasn't he good friends with JB as well?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Considering this, why would any sane person even consider listening to what he has to say. I don't know about our american friends, but as an european all of this is alien to me.
    I had no idea- it is alien to me to, sorry bro. I thought Chucky kicked some butt in Delta Force and Texas Ranger. In truth, who really takes him serious.
    Somewhat off topic, kind of. LOL Jefferson quote WTF?

I like Chuck, don't agree with all his political views, but he entertained me a great deal in the 80s.

I also like Jon Bon Jovi, don't agree with all his political views but he entertained me in the 80s and 90s to.

I will admit I think it is nice to see someone from Hollywood being a out spoken conservative, that is typically a death sentence for your career out there.