Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    I think the comment that originated this line of discussion was implicit in regards to education being centered on religious education or bible school style of education, which is beyond a mere elective class.
    Fair enough. I do not think it is constitutional to have a school that forces a class like that on the students. I do know that it well with in the constitution to have a Christan Class or a Jewish class. Just has to be elective.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Every single stat this scum bag and ho wife brought up was very easy to come up. Omg, a school in Wisconsin teaches based on the Bible, we can count Wisconsin on our retarded tally!

Please, it was one whole minute of the worst constructed rhetoric I've ever seen in my life.

Hyuck, a lot of people do et, so hyuck, et's right.

A lot of people thought the earth was flat too.

Also, weren't the founding fathers non-bible thumpers?
    Ahhh the last resort of the liberal Personal attacks.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    You remember during Bush's presidency when republicans had 100% control for 4 years and they fixed all of America's problems? Oh right, they didn't. Your logic seems to have just asploded all over.
    More typical liberal response. Losing argument, BLAME BUSH, BRING UP HOW BUSH FAILS and ect....
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    1. that 59% is MORE than enough to ram through his agenda, which he did and it fixed nothing.
    He did?
    In that case, why didn't it pass in a heartbeat?
    Methinks you are mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh the last resort of the liberal Personal attacks.
    Ironic statement is ironic? Well, sadly, there's really nothing of substance in that vid...so it's not like one can write more than a sentence about what Chuck Norris is saying. So imma go for the fact that he's a homophobe and should go to Indonesia if he wants to live in a country ruled by religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

More typical liberal response. Losing argument, BLAME BUSH, BRING UP HOW BUSH FAILS and ect....
    rofl. WOOOSH!! right over the head.

I'm actually slightly insulted you didn't think it was worth actually reading what you replied to before jerking your knee at the keyboard.

Even if I wasn't making a parody of your terrible logic, I would have been talking about congress and not even Bush. Please sir. Have some respect to the community and read a post before you reply to it.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2012-06-22 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    rofl. WOOOSH!! right over the head.

I'm actually slightly insulted you didn't think it was worth actually reading what you replied to before jerking your knee at the keyboard.

Even if I wasn't making a parody of your terrible logic, I would have been talking about congress and not even Bush. Please sir. Have some respect to the community and read a post before you reply to it.
    I read it, You took the topic about Obamas failed promises and compared to Bush, who is not the topic here. I get what your point was, Bush didnt do any better. Great point not the topic.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    To counter your anecdotal evidence, I know of people from religious schools, that behave horrible compared to people from community schools, and know way less.
    It really has more to do with the individual schools than some generalization about standards that you make in your argument.
    There are shitty religious schools, and there are awesome religious schools. I don't doubt it.

But the higher standards you are commending, are neither patented nor guaranteed by a religious ideology.

Another amusing piece of anecdotal (and therefore useless) evidence is that this happened in a highly religious country. Not in a highly atheistic country. Religion doesn't guarantee a good and moral society. On the contrary, some might say.

My point is that any school can successfully incorporate those high standards without incorporating the slightest religious content along with it. And good schools do.
    So, what you're saying is that both Bible schools and traditional schools fail to mold people into functioning members of society...which is exactly what I was saying in the first place. We've given the non-religious schools a go for a few decades, maybe it's time to shake things up and see if we can fix the epidemic of lazy, worthless people our nation's school system is producing.

I think you're just trying to promote your own agenda about how religion is just a lie and is brainwashing the masses, rather than being interested in an actual discussion about the pros and cons of changing the way our nation's educational system functions.

Deleted
    This thread is not going in any productive directions.