Lvl1 Twink - 3000 Achievement Points

from the same level 1 twink that brought you the infamous flame thread and the subsequent troll post, i'm back with 1000 more! Granted, MoP makes it irrelevant, but it is so worth it!

let the flamefest begin! or, stop by US Hyjal and check me out, we'd love to have you...

ônê - US Hyjal - http://wow.magelo.com/en/profile/1783377

as always, i gotta give thanks to my amazing guild <Catalyst> and their patience with me and all the dedicated twinks at twinkinfo.com ... if you're into twinking at any level, check them out!
    Last edited by chubtohd; 2012-06-21 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    About time you overtook me, I've been gone for over 6 months =P

i was gone for 6 months before you left! but you're right, it's about time :P

ps - I overtook you 3 months ago...get back into the game!

Deleted
    Bit late to do anything now with MoP coming out, seems a bit pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by easterbunny View Post
    All achievements are "pointless", if you wanna be rude about it. Of course, posting a reply simply to be rude isn't very productive.
    He was talking to the OP about the #3 reply, maybe read the thread before making dumb posts which arn't productive.

Deleted
    Very nice I thought of doing this myself a while back but never took the time for it. Good to see someone did have the patience to do it! Too bad MoP will make this trivial I wish they'd make the account wide achievements optional, or a trigger, or a serperate tab like guild achievements.

lol, I saw you post in trade that you hit 3k but just assumed it was a random 85 thinking it was a big deal.

Account-wide achievements in MoP or not, congrats on your accomplishment!

wow. cant believe he hasnt dinged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeck9 View Post
    wow. cant believe he hasnt dinged
    Well, Incase you aren't joking, it is possible to lock XP so you can't level up.

Big respect, that must've taken ages.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

That's actually pretty awesome.

Not something I would've done, personally, but that doesn't make it any less kick ass.

Way to go, d00d.

Also: I don't think it's entirely useless with MoP. You still have individual achievement counts on toons, just because you have 8K on one doesn't mean you have 8K on all. You only get points for the achievements you earned on that character, but the ones you've earned on other characters just show up as blue on inspection instead of grey.

Edit: I think so, at least. Most of my rogue's achievements didn't carry into the beta, but I'm fairly sure my premade monk doesn't have jack for achievement points. I'm not at home so I can't log in to the beta to check.

That is mighty impressive, Great job man. More than most 85 casuals I know.