Deleted

Looking for the right case

Hi there,

I am looking for a case to fit the components down below in the smallest, most lightweight and minimalistic looking case.

Requirements:

• Black, white, or a mix of the two.
    • Ideally no LEDs
    • Room for 2 SSDs & 1 mechanical HDD

I wouldn't mind if there were no 5.25" slot for the CDROM since I barely use that, I'd rather get an external one.

Components:

• MoBo depending on the formfactor of the case
    • ASUS HD Radeon 7850
    • 2x 2.5" HDDs
    • LP RAM
    • Aftermarket heatsink (159.5 x 124.6 x 129mm)

I have been looking at the FD Core 1000, but it supports coolers with a height of maximum 135mm.

Question: Are there any decent coolers that would fit in the Core 1000 and would be able to OC a 3570k to 4.5'ish?
    Last edited by mmoc642495d695; 2012-06-22 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    You could take a look at this Lian Li PC-A04 or Silverstone Precision PS07B. There is also a white Silverstone Fortress FT03S but it's also like 1000DKK so fairly expensive. I'm sure there are others if you research it...

I'd recommend Bitfenix Shinobi. Costs about 50 euros, provides great cooling performance & is quite quiet.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/B...Preview/4.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    I'd recommend Bitfenix Shinobi. Costs about 50 euros, provides great cooling performance & is quite quiet.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/B...Preview/4.html
    That's an ATX case, not really what OP is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    That's an ATX case, not really what OP is looking for.
    Even though it's a mid-ATX size, it's extremely lightweith :P

Fractal Design Arc Mini, and you can fit a corsair H100 in push/pull config.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizey View Post
    Fractal Design Arc Mini, and you can fit a corsair H100 in push/pull config.
    he is using an Air heat sink and Arc mini is 9 kilo, even though smaller than some mid towers it's still fairly heave although I agree it's a nice case.