Thread: Class stories

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Class stories

Hey all,

So I just completed my second character's class story last night (Imperial Agent) and thought it was a pretty awesome storyline.
    My first character was a Marauder and that story was pretty good as well, I'd rank it under the Agent so far though.
    Marauder story was kind of predictable at times.
    So how would you guys rank the various class stories against each other?
    Depending on the rankings will probably determine which character I level next after my Bounty Hunter.

So I'd rank the stories so far as:
    Imperial Agent 9/10
    Marauder 8/10

~Lucretcia

Having 5 level 50s this is how I'd rank their stories:

Inquisitor (8/10)
    Imperial Agent (8/10)
    Bounty Hunter (7/10)
    Warrior (6/10)
    Consular (2/10)

I'd give some reasoning behind it but I don't want to give out spoilers.
    SW:TOR - Jedi Covenant (US East) Lvl 50 Toons: Akie (Ptech) / Rellyn (Sorc) / Raelor (Mara), Miya (Op) / Reirin (Sage)
    League of Legends - NA Server - Elrendor
    Guild Wars 2 - Sorrow's Furnace (NA) - Ryn Firestorm / Akee Bloodbringer

Quote Originally Posted by OzoneAl View Post
    Having 5 level 50s this is how I'd rank their stories:

Inquisitor (8/10)
    Imperial Agent (8/10)
    Bounty Hunter (7/10)
    Warrior (6/10)
    Consular (2/10)

I'd give some reasoning behind it but I don't want to give out spoilers.
    Aw man, I'm leveling up a Consular and that doesn't look good. I'm level 15 and the story is okay so far, but I've heard from several people that it isn't the greatest.

I really enjoyed the Smuggler story, though. My only level 50. I'd rate it a 8/10.

Completed:

Agent: 9.5/10 (Just Pure Entertainment. Chapter 2 is a little slow, but still decent)

Bounty Hunter: 5/10 (Enjoyed Chapters 2 and 3, Fun class mechanics got me through chapter 1, because the story was a little slow. Not as slow as the Consular Story)

Jedi Consular: 3/10 (Chapter 1 was just painful. Chapter 2 was much better, and Chapter 3 was a little better than Chapter 2. The end of the character story could have been handled a bit better, I think, and to a lesser extent, your interactions within the story with other Jedi/etc., becomes a bit of a 'one trick pony'.)

Sith Inquistor: 8/10 (Starter world and DK were good, but Balmorra lagged a bit. End of Chapter 1 is hilarious, as is the remainder of Khem's companion story from there forward. Enjoyed Chapter 3 a lot. Chapter 2 was good, and made up for Balmorra.)

Stories in progress:

Sith Warrior (On Voss, level 44): 7/10 (Liked Chapters 1 and 2, the opening of Chapter 3 is well done. On Par, at this point, with the SI story, but lacking in humor due to no Khem Val story equivalent. Reserving full judgement until after I finish the story.)

Republic Trooper (On Balmorra, Level 36): 5/10 (Standard Soldier Story, which is neither good or bad. Its a reasonably engaging story, at times, but also has some of the same issues you run into with a standard Soldier story. I'm hoping Chapter 2 picks up after Balmorra, but I hate Hoth almost as much as I hate Balmorra.)

Jedi Knight (On Alderaan, Level 27): 4/10 (I'm having a hard time getting engaged. Taris and Nar Shadaa were pretty good, but Alderaan seems to lag. I'm also not particularly happy with the Sentinel AC at the moment, and likely need to go back to Tantoonie to do the bonus series for gear/XP/whatever, and I'm not a fan of Tantoonie.)

Smuggler (Level 12, Fleet): No Rating, since I haven't done enough of the story to speak intelligently on it yet.

As Ozone said, if I gave more detail on why I wasn't necessarily happy with the consular story, I'd end up ruining it. I think my biggest issue is I started with the Agent story and then worked my way back to the force users, and the agent story is probably the best one of the bunch, since the BW writers weren't tied down with a lot of lore around that particular class/type.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Quorina View Post
    Aw man, I'm leveling up a Consular and that doesn't look good. I'm level 15 and the story is okay so far, but I've heard from several people that it isn't the greatest.

I really enjoyed the Smuggler story, though. My only level 50. I'd rate it a 8/10.
    The consular, for me, was tough to get through Chapter 1. Once I got through Chapter 1, it got better. It finally got good (IE: Agent Good) with the start of Chapter 3.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

Everything is so subjective that it's really impossible to take someones opinion as useful, but here's mine:
    Trooper (6/10) as said above, typical military guy/girl that has some twists but few surprises, went lightside.
    Consular (7/10) the prelude on tython was great, but then doesn't matter, Chapter 1 is decent, but then doesn't matter. Chapter 2 and 3 are good in a general "everything depends on you" storyline and I enjoyed them. (went lightside)
    Inquisitor (7/10) prelude was so-so, the rest was fun if often predictable. As with other stories, some of the plotpoints are irksome due to being unable to shake the format. You know someone is going to betray you, but must still follow the plot, you know you can't die, so where's the real danger. Still fun though. (went darkside)

Those are the ones I've finished
    Warrior (6/10) I'm at Belsavis now, in act3. I know how stuff ends, in general. I'd say it's typical sith storyline, really. Again you may see betrayels a mile away and still have to follow the storyline, but it's still a decent plot. (lightside)
    Agent (7/10) I'm at Voss now. Everyone loves the agent, and the individual stuff is fun enough, but overall it lacks a bit of something because it doesn't reconcile well with your other activities on any given planet. On Balmorra you're infiltrating the terrorists while also taking Imperial quests to kill them... (went lightside)

Jedi Knight I haven't gotten far with, level 18 on Taris, and another set where I'd say it's a "typical jedi" plot, where there won't be a lot of surprises. T7 is fun though!
    Smuggler I haven't leveled far at all, been trying to find the right voice/look combo, while also picking something that will look good in the hats they getter later...
    Bounty Hunter may be "typical" hunting of bounties, but that still leaves a lot of room for individual missions to have a lot of variety. I'm only level 16ish though, so can't judge.

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 12:40 PM ----------

One other thing, but it's also very nice the way that some elements cross class quests too.

Having run an agent through Balmorra, when my Consular's companion details how an imperial agent infiltrated his cell, it's fun. Recognizing some of vette's story crossing over to the smugglers, also fun.

I've completed 7/8 class stories. Trying to get the last (trooper) before my sub runs out.

I have to say the best for me was the Imperial Agent, Jedi Knight (so Star Wars-sy), and Sith Warrior. Like has been mentioned before I can't explain why with giving spoilers. Smuggler was only good for the ending for me. Did not care for Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, or Consular.

An interesting thing I've not seen mention yet is events that occur in the Consular story directly affect the Jedi Knight story and then the events that occur in the Jedi knight story affect the Sith Warrior Story.
    Last edited by Clymene; 2012-06-22 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    I've got 3 50's(Trooper,BH, Consular) and ive played Agent and Warrior to high 30's the rest just to 20's

Heres my rankins

1. Warrior - only played through the Prologue, chap 1 and half of chap 2, but i loved it, thought it was really fun
    2 .Bounty hunter - i enjoyed it, lots of being a bounty Hunter, which is all i wanted
    3 Agent - Its okay, im not blown away by it but its interesting none the less
    4 Inquisitor - topped out at level 30 in the beta and i enjoyed it
    5 .consular - It stays pretty luke warm all the way through, not that boring, but it just never heats up.
    6. Trooper - The last couple of chapters were a bit boring, Knight - I only got to Taris and that was boring, Smuggler - didnt get off coruscant, just didnt grab me

Stories I've done to 50.

1. Jedi Knight (9/10) - certainly the truest sequel to the KOTOR series I've found so far. Chapter 1 is ok but the story really picks up around the middle to end of chapter 2. After that it stays pretty sweet. Certainly one of the most influential stories in the game.

2. Smuggler (7/10) - This story starts of real smuggler-like. Something you could possibly have expected from someone like Han Solos or Atton Rands past at first glance. After the first chapter the daring and self-interest of the story boils down to being very stale. 90% of the time you sell out to being a faceless soldier for the republic then the remaining 10% is a "major" decision of if you want to keep your word or (slightly) undermine the republic. You get absolutely nothing from turning on the republic (not even a scolding or weary eye) so the thrill is not really even present since there is no risk or reward. I'm really glad I played this class neutral because if it wasn't for me making individual decisions it would have been very lackluster. I killed/betrayed when I felt characters deserved it and spared those who didn't.

3. Sith Inquisitor (5/10) - I played this class in both beta and live. The only thing that kept me interested was just to see if there were any big things about the sith I didn't already know/presume. It was not surprising and was pretty predictable. The odd assortment of companions such as the super boring Khem and obnoxiously good Ashara didn't help much. I played it to the end then kinda just left the character as a crafting one only. I did manage to stay interested enough not to abandon it completely though.

Classes I havn't finished, So these are liable to change.

Trooper (8/10) - This class surprised me. I didn't go in with high expectations since by selecting a trooper I felt like you were basically choosing to play a mindless "elite" soldier that just shoots at what they are told like a clone trooper, a storm trooper or a Halo Spartan. But the story has been pleasant so far with at least one nice twist and I am becoming more interested as I play. The final 2 chapters of the smuggler story line feel more at place with a generic soldier idea with the occasional moral choice then the fuller story of an actual trooper.

Consular (6/10) - Not as exciting as the Jedi knight story but there is a more academic feel to the story, which should be expected since Consulars are more of the thinker jedis and Knights are the "doers". Nothing really stands out as amazing but nothings really terrible either. I like the story myself but at times I can see why some people might consider it boring. When finished I will probably see what endgame is like for shadows and I will possibly play it more often then I ever will my inquisitor.

Imperial agent (6/10) - Haven't gotten super far in this story (beginning/mid chapter 2) but so far I am kinda let down considering the hype this class gets. Originally I stayed away from IAs because I saw them as basically the faceless mindless/obedient soldiers empire equivelent of Troopers. After being surprised by troopers I thought I'd give it a chance. Like other people have mentiioned though the "undercover" aspect is kinda ruined by everything else you do outside of the story line. I mean I'm not expecting Bioware to change it so IAs do republic planet quests but when coming up with the IAs story they really should of seen this problem and come up with at least a better excuse. IA has kinda gotten a back seat since i have several characeters on the go.

I havn't played Sith warriors or Bounty hunters past level 10 yet so I can't say much on them. I've seen my brother play some of his Sith warrior and I wasn't really intrigued.

So I've found no stories to be an absolute disaster, just some varied from my expectations, some surprised me (trooper) while others were nothing special (Inquisitor).
    Last edited by Argroth; 2012-06-22 at 06:26 PM.

All of you who are in Chapter 1/2 with the IA and criticizing/say you're let down...this is why grading an unfinished story is worthless. C'mon.

If we're grading on a curve, then IA gets my 10. Smuggler gets a 7, because while it was very entertaining with the humor, the "big credits" were a bust. Also, payment in kisses. Trooper gets a 6.

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post
    All of you who are in Chapter 1/2 with the IA and criticizing/say you're let down...this is why grading an unfinished story is worthless. C'mon.
    Actually, if anything I'd say it's important to point out that the chapters in almost all cases are almost unrelated in plot. In most cases, the big chapter 3 stuff only occurs at the very end of chapter 2 and if it's referenced before that it's nothing that is worth pointing to IMO. I mean, I understand that it's a continuing plotline and like the stuff as is, but at the same time Chapter 3 is a total of 3 planets. Chapter 2 is also 3 planets. Chapter 1 is FIVE planets. So yeah, CHapter 3 is the climax to the story, CURRENTLY, but since there's going to be more, it's not truly "the end" either.

Consular's Prelude on tython was very interesting, but as a prelude to Chapter 1, it didn't really interlink at all. Chapter 1 I liked, myself, but in it you learn a force technique that you then never use again and I really think it would have fit into the plot of chapter 3.

Agents prelude at least is just a prelude to set the scene for what the agent is, so it worked in that regard. Otherwise though the chapters don't really build on each other. The only elements that continued forward, were the equal of 2 line "oh and they did this to you" stuff.

So anyway, as long as someone states what point they're on, I think any review is still useful.

Deleted
    My post does not contain any meaningful spoilers IMO. If you are afraid for spoilers though you are in the wrong topic.

Consular: Was my first char, I was trying to make the soloing challenging, and I was new to game. At time I felt woah, often I felt more of the same, but in hindsight the class story was bad compared to. I also made my consular look a bit like.. well, not good, and I was confronted by that whole time. I can understand people don't like the voice acting, tho I thought it was alright.
    Agent: Epic, plain epic. The references made to what happened before, the voice acting (I played female) heck even the IA laugh it was plain epic experience. Many climaxes. It also fit because I was concealment so I already felt like a stealthy female james bond whole time. You're constantly playing that "who dun it" game, as well as progressing through your employees and missions and each and every one of them was compelling. Even the missions where you disobeyed your boss were compelling and believable story.
    Bounty Hunter: Cannot comment on this right now other than that I enjoyed it much more than consular. Voice acting felt believable and appropriate. Not as epic as agent, but for now a good second place.

I haven't completed any other character to level 50 (or at least, near 50 to complete class story). I did level my inquisitor to 35 or so. I'm not fond of the voice acting, she sounds too posh, but the class story is enjoyable. More so than consular. My sub has run out and I'm bored with the game and even though I'd love to experience the class story I cannot be arsed to level up a character by questing. WZ maybe, but I did not play much after merges.

Quote Originally Posted by emidas View Post

If we're grading on a curve, then IA gets my 10. Smuggler gets a 7, because while it was very entertaining with the humor, the "big credits" were a bust. Also, payment in kisses. Trooper gets a 6.
    As Svif has pointed out even classes at level 50 are not truely at the end of their stories in SWTOR so I guess noones opinion, including any of yours are worthless. Whah whah....

So how about just going around this forum spreading garbage you actually be constructive for once instead of pointlessly trying to disregard others in this thread and others in this part of the forum.

I've completed 6/8, with BH/SI left, and almost done with SI. So I can rank fairly good.

Imperial Agent - 8.5/10 More freedom since they didn't have to follow the movies on this. Your choices actually matter, and can lead to things in all 3 acts. Fun and interesting storyline, but some of the companions weren't as interesting as I'd hoped. I really like where you can go with the IA though.

Jedi Knight - 8/10 The big damn hero. You should like it if you played KOTOR. Cool set of companions for the most part besides T7 the boring trashcan. Things felt important, and really picked up later on. Fast paced with action.

Sith Warrior - 7.5/10. Some good, some bad. The end of Act 1 was unique, and gave you an interesting companion situation. I wish it worked out better for light siders though. It excited me enough to want to see what happens next. The build to the ending felt cool, but the end itself felt it lacked things the Jedi endings had. Companions are kinda so-so. Vette, and Jaesa are some of my favorites. It didn't really feel like Broonmark or Pierce added much. Couldn't stand Quinn at all. Good, but could have been better.

Smuggler - 7. Story 6/10. Dialogue 8/10. Great dialogue, and rather humorous at times. Still the story was somewhat of a letdown. It just wasn't that interesting past Act 1. It just felt missing something. The companions again were pretty cool other than the 1 dud. In this case it was Corso Riggs. I couldn't stand this guy. One goody goody companion is fine, but he doesn't even like money. Smugglers are all about money, come on!

Sith Inquisitor - 6.5/10. It's rather interesting at times. The companions are all decent. Still feels lacking. It never seems like you get much choice in the events which I don't like. I really liked parts though, especially the whole Nar Shadaa quest line. Others seemed lacking.

Jedi Consular - 6/10. Act 1 4/10. Act 2+3 7/10. This gets a lot of hate. To be honest Act 1 was rather boring. I just didn't care much about how the story flowed, and what it had you doing. However I thought 2 and 3 definitely got better. It had a pretty good ending compared to some of the others. The companions could have been more interesting though. Nadia, the only female companion joins WAY TOO LATE. I liked Nadia, but none of the others grew on me.

Trooper - 6/10. Started off cool with a Mass Effect type feel almost. Then it just really sputtered off around Act 2/3. Maybe it just didn't interest me much. Nothing terrible, it just didn't stand out a whole lot. M14X was my favorite companion here. Jorgan grew on me, but none of the rest really did. It just didn't excite me to want to finish it.

Bounty Hunter - 5/10. Some like it, some don't. Maybe it gets better. It hasn't really made me want to go farther yet. Just hasn't interested me. Mako/Gault are likeable, but the rest seem very meh. Not a fan of Blizz like everyone seems to be.

IA, JK, and SW made me want to see what was happening next the most. Some classes felt a bit too detached.

I do think people are a bit too harsh on the Consular. Act 1 was boring, but the rest was fine.

I've been wanted to do the agent story for awhile but I cant get into the class play. I've tried operative and didnt get very far. Not even sure what I dont like about it.

I like PVP and I hate healing. Is there a definite adv. class to pick for pvp or is it all about play style? I want to play out the agent's story.

Guess Ill read up on the class.

Sith Warrior 9/10:Sure, the story doesn't take any shocking twists or turns, but it has some of the most entertaining dialogue in the game, and unlike the other stories, I really do look forward to kicking the big bad's ass. Definitely one of the better villains so far.

Inquisitor 8/10:Again, the betrayal is predictable, but the ghost hunting bit is cool, and Khem has one of the best companion stories in game.

Trooper 5/10:Just bland. First 2 companion stories are bland too(never bothered with the later ones). Just not exciting at all.

My agent is near the end of Act 2, so far it's rocking an 8/10. The story itself is fine but the way it TOTALLY fails to mesh with the non-class quests is really jarring(so, I'm supposed to be working for the republic, while...wearing imperial clothing and massacring rep soldiers, stealing rep weapons, destroying rep property, etc in dozens of other quests?) and totally takes me out of the story to the point that I'm having a hard time finding the desire to continue it. Vector is a cool companion though.

I actually loved the Consular storyline, I can understand how it would be a polarizing story but I love the whole idea of diplomacy, learning, and dealing with other races.

8.5/10 (Great)

1. IA: 10/10
    2. JK: 10/10
    3. SW: 9/10
    4. Smug: 8/10
    5. Troop: 7/10
    6. SI: 7/10
    7. BH: 6/10
    8. JC: 5.5/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velorian View Post
    I actually loved the Consular storyline, I can understand how it would be a polarizing story but I love the whole idea of diplomacy, learning, and dealing with other races.

8.5/10 (Great)
    It was just a whodunnit and the whole time the same happened (ie. something bad happens, you figure someone has been corrupted, and you gotta get after them). It wasn't exciting. There was no suspense. The only suspense I felt was figuring out who was the end boss, and then killing the end boss, but even that wasn't a big surprise and the reason it was hard for me to kill him was because I was undergeared, full healer spec, and my companion was undergeared and dancing in the fire on Duran Duran - A View To A Kill. So once I finally killed him after many wipes I was happy, which I never experienced due to any fight again in SWTOR barring maybe a few PvP matches. In fact, I had to kill him twice, because in my first kill I selected I did not put him in exile (I think I killed him or something) which gave me my first dark side points which lead me to reset the quest. Compared to the operative there was a big lack of suspense. I admit it did feel appropriate with the diplomacy and such. You could say I am not a diplomatic person or something, but I went light side and I love sneaking around on a stealth class, evading combat (ghillie mission in CoD, rogue legendary quest line, etcetera). I don't understand it myself.

I've played through bounty Hunter, Agent, and Inquisitor, and am currently working on a Trooper.

Agent stood out as sheer awesome. I played a male DS Rattaki Operative in the stealth tree, and getting to be Imperial Agent 007 was unbelievably cool. While the "infiltration while still doing Imperial stuff" was a bit odd, the class storyline made up for it in total.

Inquisitor (played male LS Sith Assassin, stealth tree) was pretty fun. Couple twists and turns here and there, and while you could kinda predict what was going to happen, it all winds up being cool.

BH (female LS Chiss Mercenary Arsenal) was pretty straightforward. Go to planet, kill/capture target, repeat. Still enjoyable though.

Haven't got too far with the Trooper (just started Taris) but it seems decent.

Agent was certainly my favorite. I have everyone at 50 with all of the class stories completed. A LOT of black below. For me:
    EMPIRE
    Inquisitor - 8/10
    Warrior - 9/10
    Bounty Hunter - 6/10
    Agent - 10/10

For the inquisitor, I did find the end of Chapter 1 rather humorous. I also love Andronikos's voice so I was more than happy to pursue his romance. Made my inquisitor female just for him. I HATE Ashara with a passion, though. Even though my inquisitor's light sided, she's a female which makes it extremely painful to get affection with her. The ending to Khem Val's story makes me excited to see what happens next. I'd bet the one you kick out comes back madder than a kath hound when the story gets expanded. I'm also curious to see where things go regarding the Dark Council and your seat on it. Not too often you see Dark Council members doing the grunt work which the players end up doing.

For the warrior, I found the story to be typical sithy. A sith's rise to power and taking down their master. Chapter 3 was fairly nice and a bit unexpected in parts. I'm one of the ones that actually likes Quinn despite his betrayal. My warrior married him so I'm curious to see where that goes in the future as well as his relationship with Pierce. Jaesa I found to be fairly flat, though. I got the dark sided Jaesa and all she did was irritate me. I played my warrior predominantly dark sided with some light sided choices. I'm rather curious what will happen with Master Timmns who I let live after Belsavis and commented that I'd like to be friends when the war ended. Since you can kill him, I doubt much will happen, though.

Bounty hunter I found rather boring but I suppose it was expected. You spend every planet doing the same thing. Quesh was the only exception but just barely. I figured pursuing a romance with Torian would be a saving grace, but then my hunter kept calling him a kid so kept making me think I was doing something naughty. >.< Having to rescue Torian at one point was rather funny, though. Change in pace for the guy to be the "damsel in distress". Heh. Blizz was about the only thing I really liked about the story but he didn't really do much, either.

The agent I loved. The end of Chapter 1 with Jadus, Chapter 2 with the brain washing done by Imperial Intelligence because of Jadus along with the double agent thing, and then Chapter 3 chasing after Hunter only to find out he's a she was rather entertaining. The dismantling of Imperial Intelligence and it not being rebuilt by the end of Chapter 3 also startled me and has me excited for Chapter 4. The agent really can't stay freelance for the rest of the game. My agent also chose the light side option to play double agent again for Kothe so I'm excited to see where that goes. I also rather like Vector Hyllus. My agent is male, though, so I didn't get to pursue the romance with him. Already plotting a female to do so, though. Just waiting on more character slots. The romances with Kaliyo and Raina I expected, but I was a bit startled to find I could flirt with Scorpio, too. My agent was also a Chiss so I thought some of the things related to that were amusing such as Kaliyo bringing up rations and the agent can mention that he grew up on Csila and didn't deal with Imperial rations. Believe the quest is one of the first ones you get for Kaliyo after you get your ship. The vision on Voss regarding what the agent did prior to becoming an agent I also liked. Makes me curious what the other options were. This gives some kind of history to the character which was nice. None of the other classes get that. Well, I suppose inquisitor kind of has one since you know they were a slave to start.

REPUBLIC
    Consular - 7/10
    Knight - 8/10
    Trooper - 7/10
    Smuggler - 8/10

Consular was okay. I rather liked that Bastilla Shan appeared during it, but I was a bit miffed that she didn't appear elsewhere in the game. Nadia I married but I'm also a bit confused because she talks about having a big wedding when Jedi aren't allowed to get married and we're trying to keep the marriage a secret. >.> Having a large group of people on my ship during Chapter 2 and 3 was quite amusing. Makes me wonder where they all slept. Getting on the Jedi Councel at the end was a treat, but I was expecting a bit more than what I got. I expected either having to go back to Coruscant or Tython rather than getting put on the council without leaving Corellia. Master Yuon didn't even appear to say she was proud of me. Felt a bit ... abrupt. Made me feel a bit like I got hit by a train the way things ended. My consular is the only one of my characters who I selected some dark side options for (besides romance). He was still primarily light, but I picked the occasional dark side option to kill any sith he ran into. Figured that'd liven the story up a bit since I read consulars were boring.

Knight had it's good parts and down parts. Doc was amusing for me, especially when I saw that he knew Kaliyo. Kind of expected him to pop up in Kaliyo's story but never saw him there. Same with Qyzen in Mako's story. Kira was also humorous, especially toward the end of her affection quests. Scourge I was a tad disappointed in. Kind of expected him to be a bit more exciting. The Jedi Council didn't care that you suddenly have the ex-Emperor's Wrath living with you possibly corrupting you and he wasn't a romance option. My knight's male, but he would've been female if Scourge had been a love interest. He doesn't appear to be wavered by the player's alignment in the slightest so you can't switch him to the light, although some of his dialogue options are pretty funny when you bring that up. The end of Chapter 2 I rather liked and thought that was a bit of a change. Kind of wish I played it a bit differently, but I guess that's an excuse to level a second knight. The Chapter 3 ending was a treat although I was a bit surprised to see Jace Malcom at the end. You only see him in one other spot in the game which is during the Alderaan bonus series. If he was in any one's story, I expected him to be in the trooper's since that makes more sense.

Trooper was pretty typical. I did find Aric's ending and what happened with Jaxo to be depressing. I was also hoping for a bit more on Elara's brother Aleksei. Seemed a waste to bring him in once and then he just goes *poof* despite him having defected to the Republic. He could've popped up on the ship once or twice. I was also rather hoping for an appearance by Carth Onasi like Bastilla appeared for the consular but nope. I liked the story overall. About the only thing I don't like is that my trooper and his companions often look like a kid had fun with a crayon box. I hope they implement color matching for companions soon. There's also a LOT of back and forth to Coruscant at the end of the chapters which got a bit irritating.

I found the smuggler story line hilarious, especially concerning Corso constantly having a fit over my flirting with Darmas. My smuggler is female and I was pursuing the romance with him. I was greatly disappointed when Corso didn't say a peep when Darmas was arrested. I was expecting something witty and got nothing. My smuggler also played light sided but I did go dark sided once on Belsavis to get Ivory. I figured he'd do more than just stand there on my ship. He's a bit of a disappointment.

Overall, I enjoyed all of the stories since they all had their good parts as well as their boring parts. But I certainly enjoyed some more than others. Once stories are expanded, I already know which one I'll do first.