Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Russia Car Crash

Last edited by acer1234; 2012-06-23 at 02:17 AM.

Deleted
    the video is actually funny because if you look closely all the cars that crash are being driven by women

~ Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-06-23 at 11:19 PM.

I guess you never have drove on I-285

If every new car sold in your country is equipped with a dash cam, you may want to stay off the road.

Just finished watching....All I can come up with is everyone in that video (russia?) is drunk, very tired or mad.

A lot of them look intentional. A lot of people just randomly trying to u-turn?

And I thought it was bad here when I get cut off 8 times a day in a city of 8,000...
    Last edited by Dazzy; 2012-06-23 at 02:40 AM.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

6:26 what a damn boss.

This shit is insane, remind me never go to drive in Russia...

This was hilarious, this a stupid thing to say but some of those looked fun, reminded me of go-karting except with real cars and the risk of death haha.

Russia is such a crazy place.

I'll give them this, they know how to turn a 2 lane road into a 5 lane road
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. Some of those... just... wow. People are just FLYING down small roads and busy intersections. o__o; Geeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I guess you never have drove on I-285
    I hate 285
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Russia is crazy <.<

1:28, professional badass.

nb4 "In Soviet Russia, car crash you."

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

What. The. Hell.

Is there no traffic enforcement there? I would normally chalk it up to drunkenness/random occurrences, but in some of those shots there were like 8 cars flying through the same intersection from 4 different directions at the same time.

and did that guy stick a pistol out the window to get change lanes?

10+ Year Old Account
    at about 1:25, did he just point a gun at the recording car? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    at about 1:25, did he just point a gun at the recording car? O.o
    What? Doesn't everyone do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Russian friend I worked with said that you can just pay off the cops into giving you a license in Russia. Combine that with the cheap ass vodka and you got a party!!

I don't really understand how this footage was obtained. Do Russians just actively keep a video camera recording while they're driving? I know cops do that, but people? And a lot of the time it seems like the guy recording made the crash happen on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't really understand how this footage was obtained. Do Russians just actively keep a video camera recording while they're driving? I know cops do that, but people? And a lot of the time it seems like the guy recording made the crash happen on purpose.
    If you have an accident with a car where the owner is more wealthy than you, even if he was the only cause of the accident, prepare to spread your cheeks and take it. Video is evidence, a dashboard cam is a common occurrence in Russia and since just about everything can be bought having a dashboard cam is the only way you can prove you're innocent. It's not like a phone is put on recording every time you drive, it is a mounted device. It's actually a pretty smart practice.
    Last edited by Linaver; 2012-06-23 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    I laughed so freaking hard I had to pause the video hahahahahaha!

The part that finished me was the angry Russian outbursts after each crash. Best video ever.